Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airbnb and Skypeso

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2017, 6:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC35K, AS MVP, WS Gold, ITA EP, Marriott Plat, Hyatt-Explorist, IHG Diamond
Airbnb and Skypeso

I am thinking of using Airbnb for the first time. Does anyone know how long it will take for for the welcome bonus to be deposit into my account?
Old Jul 17, 2017, 6:45 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
Didn't know there was a bonus.
airbnb is great by the way. Have had great success with it.
Good luck.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 7:09 pm

I just had my bonus post. It was about a week after I completed my AirBnB stay.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 7:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Completed my first stay on June 5th. Looks like the welcome bonus posted on June 9th according to my account summary.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 10:45 pm

Programs: DL DM 1MM; Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Jma12
I am thinking of using Airbnb for the first time. Does anyone know how long it will take for for the welcome bonus to be deposit into my account?
For me, it took less than a week. And for all future bookings, be sure to click through to Airbnb from the Delta portal. You'll get one point per dollar spent with Airbnb.

If you haven't created the account yet, use a referral link (like mine) and you'll get $40 toward your first trip (I think I get $25 or something).

I've stayed a bunch of times on Airbnb and have about a half-dozen more trips planned, so I recommend it. You can sign up once for your personal account to get the dollar bonus and again if you need a business account (you can select stays as 'personal' or 'business').

Good luck!
Old Jul 18, 2017, 4:22 am

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
I've had about 3 dozen Airbnb stays prior to the DL connection. So no bonus points.
But points for stays are now posting within a day or 2 of the stay ending.
For example, points for a 7/5-8 stay posted on 7/9; points for a 7/8-12 stay posted on 7/14.
No miles yet for 2 experiences I booked. Not sure whether those will qualify.
Tom
Old Jul 25, 2017, 2:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC35K, AS MVP, WS Gold, ITA EP, Marriott Plat, Hyatt-Explorist, IHG Diamond
Just finished my first stay with Airbnb in Greece 2 days, but haven't receive any Skypeso yet. I will use the link next time for the biz account. Thanks!
Old Jul 26, 2017, 3:45 am
Original Poster

Skypeso bonus posted today after 3 days. I am impressed .
Old Oct 9, 2017, 9:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mspflier
For me, it took less than a week. And for all future bookings, be sure to click through to Airbnb from the Delta portal. You'll get one point per dollar spent with Airbnb.

If you haven't created the account yet, use a referral link (like mine) and you'll get $40 toward your first trip (I think I get $25 or something).

I've stayed a bunch of times on Airbnb and have about a half-dozen more trips planned, so I recommend it. You can sign up once for your personal account to get the dollar bonus and again if you need a business account (you can select stays as 'personal' or 'business').

Good luck!
Hmmm it looks like I can not use the same coupon even when I select as a business travel. How did you do it?
Old Sep 15, 2018, 10:30 pm

I participated in this and continue to do so, but went back to reconcile my points & noticed that some of my stays didn't post. Any idea how to bring this up with Delta? Is there a preferred email or should I call into the medallion line?
Old Sep 16, 2018, 10:15 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by bmoeller1
I participated in this and continue to do so, but went back to reconcile my points & noticed that some of my stays didn't post. Any idea how to bring this up with Delta? Is there a preferred email or should I call into the medallion line?
Promo site links to: https://www.delta.com/contactus/commentComplaint
Old Sep 17, 2018, 6:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by EkekoBWI
I also had a missing stay and submitted through the DL contact us link. Got a reply within a couple days saying they would research and get back to me in 10 biz days. Exactly 10 biz days after that (with no other follow up from me), I got another email saying the stays had been confirmed and miles would be in my account in 3-5 days. The RDM had already posted by the time I got that email.

All in all, was a pretty painless correction process. Be sure to follow the instructions on the promo page for a missing stay and include your dates, screenshot of the Airbnb booking, etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.