Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

@Delta on Twitter - how about an #Urgent or #inflight tag?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

@Delta on Twitter - how about an #Urgent or #inflight tag?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2017, 10:42 am
Suspended

Programs: DL DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, etc etc etc
Originally Posted by gooselee
Twitter handles are tied to SM accounts so they already have all the data.
I was specifically told by the @Delta account in a DM that they do not store your SM info to match it to your twitter.

DL needs to do something similar to what Marriott does.
Old Dec 15, 2017, 11:38 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM
Originally Posted by vincentharris
I was specifically told by the @Delta account in a DM that they do not store your SM info to match it to your twitter.

DL needs to do something similar to what Marriott does.
??? That's not true. There is a place in your MyDelta profile for your twitter handle. When I tweet @Delta they already know who I am and what trips I have coming up, etc.
Old Dec 15, 2017, 12:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by 18sas
??? That's not true. There is a place in your MyDelta profile for your twitter handle. When I tweet @Delta they already know who I am and what trips I have coming up, etc.
+1

My twitter handle appears in my DL.com profile and when I send @Delta a DM, I never look up my PNR. Usually something like "Hi, I'm flying to LGA tonight, could you help me with blah blah blah?"
Old Dec 15, 2017, 12:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM
Agreed. I've been explicitly told a couple of times that they see sm#/status and reservations when they get the DM

Originally Posted by gooselee
+1

My twitter handle appears in my DL.com profile and when I send @Delta a DM, I never look up my PNR. Usually something like "Hi, I'm flying to LGA tonight, could you help me with blah blah blah?"
Old Dec 15, 2017, 1:39 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, etc etc etc
Well thank you everyone that is good to know, and also good to know the agent on Twitter was definitely wrong...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.