FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   Please Wish Kevin Pinto a Very Happy Birthday (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/1519715-please-wish-kevin-pinto-very-happy-birthday.html)

ShopAround Nov 8, 2013 9:00 am

Happy birthday, Kevin!

slippahs Nov 8, 2013 9:20 am

Happy birthday!

slcdc Nov 8, 2013 9:21 am

:DHappy Birthday!! Hope things are great!!

obscure2k Nov 8, 2013 9:27 am

Happy Birthday Kevin. You are a great asset to FT and to DL. Hope you have a birthday filled with love and joy. (Kind of sounds like a Facebook birthday wish, which it would be, except for the fact that we are not yet FB Friends):)

lovecabo Nov 8, 2013 10:10 am

Happy Birthday Kevin. Would you be able to return to Delta as a consultant and show the rest of them how it's done?

avflyer Nov 8, 2013 10:21 am

Kevin, have a wonderful day. Happy Birthday.

DiverDave Nov 8, 2013 11:13 am

Originally Posted by obscure2k (Post 21750229)
Happy Birthday Kevin. You are a great asset to FT and to DL. Hope you have a birthday filled with love and joy. (Kind of sounds like a Facebook birthday wish, which it would be, except for the fact that we are not yet FB Friends):)

Well said ^ ^, and I will add my wishes for many more happy birthdays! :)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...Y6fy05r9rwosM-

David

thezipper Nov 8, 2013 11:29 am

Kevin,
Happy Birthday!!! We miss your help with all our "little" problems!

hockeystl Nov 8, 2013 11:33 am

HBD Kevin.

Thanks again for your past efforts back in 2010 with the STL DMQM promo posting issues. You're still the man in my book for all your help! Anytime you're in STL, drinks are on me.

waltinsocal Nov 8, 2013 11:45 am

Happy Birthday, Kevin...like many others here, you helped me when some bonus miles did not post. You were always the consummate professional, and I can assure you, that Delta would be a better airline if there were more people there who always maintained your high standards of courtesy and helpfulness.

Thanks again.

MK19791980 Nov 8, 2013 11:46 am

Happy Birthday! Hope you're having fun out here! Wow you're missed. I'll forever be grateful for your responsiveness. I think you have the record so far for the fastest response I've received from all the airlines, and the fastest resolution of course.

itsaboutthejourney Nov 8, 2013 11:48 am

Kevin:

Adding my greetings, good thoughts, and hope for all your Birthday wishes to come true. ^^

We miss you and hope to see you on FlyerTalk soon.

Wid Nov 8, 2013 1:55 pm

Kevin –

I want to extend my wishes to you to have the best birthday ever! It seems from the praiseful comments that I have read here in these posts that you have performed a number of Delta “miracles” and have amassed a sizeable fan base over the years. I did get a chance to meet you at that special retirement event hosted by FlyerTalk in the Delta hangar. Even though I never had an opportunity to work with you at Delta, I am very grateful that I was there that day to hear from others about how much you meant to them both professionally and personally.

I heard about a quote this week from CEO Richard Anderson that was directed to 100 honorees and their guests attending Delta’s Chairman’s Club employee recognition event held a few days ago and it is equally relevant to you also:
“In the end, it’s the people that matter, and you are by far the very best in the industry,” Richard stated. “And you’re the very best not necessarily for all the things you do at work, but because of all the things you represent as human beings – and in the end, this is a business about humanity.”
Thanks for being the best at what you did here at Delta and for all of the future great things you want to accomplish personally in the years ahead in retirement.

My sincere desire is for you to have all of your birthday wishes come true.

Enjoy it to the fullest as nobody deserves it more than you do!

Warmest Regards,

A DL friend

rylan Nov 8, 2013 2:38 pm

Happy Birthday :)

Have you successfully cloned yourself as a replacement yet? :p

Dovster Nov 8, 2013 2:43 pm

Happy birthday, Kevin.