FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/1350303-hall-shame-photographic-evidence-disgusting-acts-delta-air-lines-passengers.html)

Crazyhotelguy Mar 18, 2014 5:34 pm

Originally Posted by CMK10 (Post 22547526)
My Mom's best piece of advice: "never say or do anything in public you wouldn't want on the front page of the New York Times"

^ ...or photographed and published in the Hall of Shame on FT :D

sky303 Mar 18, 2014 6:48 pm

Eww. Looks like it was on UA (not that it matters, just curious)?

Crazyhotelguy Mar 18, 2014 7:42 pm

Originally Posted by sky303 (Post 22548369)
Eww. Looks like it was on UA (not that it matters, just curious)?

Its not DL blue :)

LADELTA777 Mar 18, 2014 8:27 pm

Seems to me that the person who took the pic crossed the line one bit, stop your fetishes.

Crazyhotelguy Mar 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Originally Posted by LADELTA777 (Post 22548820)
Seems to me that the person who took the pic crossed the line one bit, stop your fetishes.

The picture angle is indeed a bit odd. Thought it might have been a selfie at first.......

RacingJunkie Mar 19, 2014 5:42 am

Those feet are not maintained enough to be suitable for fetish use.

plantsma Mar 19, 2014 9:22 am

This little piggy had Biscoffs, this little piggie had none.....

mnredfox Mar 25, 2014 1:52 am

While not exactly something to be pictured, this has got to be the most disgusting and shameless act I've seen on DL yet.

Today was flying SAN-LAX. Seated in 2A. Pax in 1C asks the FA if we're going to "fly over the ocean". Why, the FA asks.

"Oh you know, maybe we'll see some debris." Pax starts laughing to himself.

:td:

UnaCervezaPorFavor Mar 25, 2014 4:38 am

Originally Posted by mnredfox (Post 22583157)
While not exactly something to be pictured, this has got to be the most disgusting and shameless act I've seen on DL yet.

Today was flying SAN-LAX. Seated in 2A. Pax in 1C asks the FA if we're going to "fly over the ocean". Why, the FA asks.

Wow, that is vile. Some people..

mooper Mar 25, 2014 1:09 pm

Post picture or it didn't happen.

AKC6 Mar 28, 2014 7:14 am

closer look

Perhaps someone could have offered him a closer look.

preadmor Mar 28, 2014 7:16 am

Dear Pentho....er, FlyerTalk,

I've always read the letters here and I never thought it could happen to me until now. I'm currently on DL1137, RDU-ATL, brand new 737-900 and the lady next to me in F whips out the feet, places the left one on the center console of the 1A/1B. Shaking my head.

http://s14.postimg.cc/42mhx6tox/feet.jpg

KevinDTW Mar 28, 2014 7:34 am

Originally Posted by preadmor (Post 22603773)
I've always read the letters here and I never thought it could happen to me until now. I'm currently on DL1137, RDU-ATL, brand new 737-900 and the lady next to me in F whips out the feet, places the left one on the center console of the 1A/1B. Shaking my head.

Ugh -- I know this kind of thing is not unusual, but I really don't understand how anyone thinks this is acceptable. Common courtesy unfortunately isn't always so common.

puddinhead Mar 28, 2014 8:51 am

The thread title is "photographic evidence of disgusting acts" so what did you expect.

If you find the photo disgusting then you are getting exactly what was advertised.

StayingHomeIsBetter Mar 29, 2014 12:20 pm

I have the photo... just need to learn how to post it.

Observed today in the ATL A-17 club men's room... two Tillamook cheese wrappers on the floor next to a commode.

Brought back memories of a long-ago co-worker who would take the newspaper and his coffee into the john.

Keep it classy travelers. :rolleyes: