Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Vacation Locations Limited?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2024, 9:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta, United, Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, National, Avis, Uber, Lyft
Delta Vacation Locations Limited?

I'm trying to use the Delta Vacations portal for some upcoming business trips to take advantage of the $1:1MQD promotion. From what I can tell, I'm only able to look via airport code, which is limiting when it comes to hotel locations that I might have to further drive too.
Ex: I'm flying to Fort Valley, GA. Searching ATL only gives me hotels in metro Atlanta.

Any advise on how to find and book flight/car/hotel through the delta portal in rural locations?
Old Feb 23, 2024, 9:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pqpowers
I'm trying to use the Delta Vacations portal for some upcoming business trips to take advantage of the $1:1MQD promotion. From what I can tell, I'm only able to look via airport code, which is limiting when it comes to hotel locations that I might have to further drive too.
Ex: I'm flying to Fort Valley, GA. Searching ATL only gives me hotels in metro Atlanta.

Any advise on how to find and book flight/car/hotel through the delta portal in rural locations?
Are your stays before May 31st? You can get 1:1 MQD earn on Delta Stays hotel bookings (link below) made by Feb 29th for hotel stays through May 31st with a limited time promo. Delta Stays bookings do not limit your locations. You don't need to combine them with flight bookings (which earn 1:1 on their own anyway). The DL Vacations 1:1 MQD earning is not a time limited promo.

https://www.travelextras-delta.com/Hotels#

Last edited by xliioper; Feb 23, 2024 at 10:56 am
Old Feb 23, 2024, 4:36 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by pqpowers

Try searching for Albany, GA airport code: ABY , which is closer to your area than ATL.
Old Feb 23, 2024, 5:51 pm

Call. There are a lot more options if you actually talk to an agent.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.