Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Using DL miles on GOL (brazil)--any success or points to consider

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2011, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver

There is a new relationship with DL and Gol of Brazil. I called in to SkyMiles yesterday and it took a while for CSR to believe me...and a little more to figure out how to do. Initially the 2 systems were not communicating but they did find some availability, but not that works very well for me right now based on my other connections. (I have someone on hold and will call back)

20k is a nice deal considering the flights down there can be very expensive.

Has anyone had any experience booking on GOL with DL miles through Skymiles CSR? the DL website was not helpful which is way on was on the phone...

Just wondering if there is any experience and anything I might need to know to help the agents along. Seems like they are learning as I am....
Old Sep 26, 2011, 10:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...mable-gol.html

One can find other threads. A simple 'Gol' is going to yield a gazillion references to Gold (Medallion) so I tried 'gol', brazil. Happy searching. There are posts in the award ticket success thread, too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.