FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   Spot the new KM Hat prototype (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/1235901-spot-new-km-hat-prototype.html)

jeff30189 Jul 15, 2011 8:49 am

Finally the FOs have someone to carry THEIR bags!

X3Skier Jul 15, 2011 9:09 am

Very nice. Does this entitle you to super Sky Priority pre-boarding so you can fill up the FC bins with Walmart bags?

Cheers

BobRoss Jul 15, 2011 10:51 am

I'll be in ATL tomorrow. Hope to catch a sighting!

DHG(Th) Jul 16, 2011 10:50 am

DHG in ATL & SLC today 7/16

OK spotters. I'm at the E 14 SC for now and will be dep ATL @ 2P for SLC. I'm on the ground there at ~ 4P local time for several hours. So I'll be visiting the SLC SC. If you are in the area, say hello.

Happy Travels.

MSPDeltaDude Jul 16, 2011 11:54 am

Originally Posted by DHG(Th) (Post 16738919)
OK spotters. I'm at the E 14 SC for now and will be dep ATL @ 2P for SLC. I'm on the ground there at ~ 4P local time for several hours. So I'll be visiting the SLC SC. If you are in the area, say hello.

Happy Travels.

Can we get him a sticky for his flight updates vs a new thread started every couple days?!?!?

andymo99 Jul 16, 2011 11:59 am

Originally Posted by MSPDeltaDude (Post 16739223)
Can we get him a sticky for his flight updates vs a new thread started every couple days?!?!?

Seriously.

This is getting really tired. Please make it a sticky and instruct the hat dude to only post for "spotters" in that thread.

Ironically, "stickies" are a convenient way for me to know that I want to skip a thread entirely.

MSPDeltaDude Jul 16, 2011 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by andymo99 (Post 16739250)
Seriously.

This is getting really tired. Please make it a sticky and instruct the hat dude to only post for "spotters" in that thread.

Ironically, "stickies" are a convenient way for me to know that I want to skip a thread entirely.

^

BOS2LHR Jul 16, 2011 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by andymo99 (Post 16739250)

Oh good, I thought it was just me.

DHG(Th) Jul 16, 2011 2:35 pm

By your command, no more heads up. If you see it, you do, if not oh well.

jjglaze77 Jul 16, 2011 2:42 pm

DHG, just start a new thread titled: "Official DHG spotting thread" or something and just post all of your trips in there. I don't think people mind regular updates, just so many new threads.

belle3388 Jul 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Originally Posted by jjglaze77 (Post 16739932)
DHG, just start a new thread titled: "Official DHG spotting thread" or something and just post all of your trips in there. I don't think people mind regular updates, just so many new threads.

+1. One that is similiar to the SkyClub meet-up thread.

I, for one, do not mind the updates. Please continue posting. I would like to come say hi if our travel time and date coincide.

esac Jul 17, 2011 5:40 am

Novel idea .. why not just create a twitter account, tweet your trips, and let those who want to follow you do so?

Ravenboy2001 Jul 17, 2011 5:57 am

This thread might as well be filed under the Creepy/Stalker folder instead of making it into a sticky. :eek:

jimquan Jul 17, 2011 9:36 am

Confirmed DHG(TH) sighting on my first attempt. An hour and a half MX delay out of SEA did the trick.

Fortunately, the club was serene and uncrowded at that time of the day.

We attempted to have a picture taken by my favorite bartender but she wasn't working.

After seeing my FT tags, it looks like someone DHG(TH) will be adding FT bag tags to his home made Delta gear!

When I mentioned the HAT to one of the club staff she totally topped us: one of the local road warriors and Million Milers named his children "Sky" and "Miles!!!!!!"

Oh, and we discussed Delta routes out of SLC etc, etc.

Jim

StayingHomeIsBetter Jul 17, 2011 9:46 am

Andy Warhol just called... your 15 minutes have expired. :D