Wiki Posts
Search

What's going on with EEP?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2009, 6:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA/EP, PC/RA
What's going on with EEP?

Dose anyone know what's going on with EEP? I thought we automaticly get transfered to DL's threshold awards, but I crossed 125,000 a few days ago and still no email, i called the NW plat line and they're saying the "integration might take till the end of the year!" I was hoping to pick the 20,000 miles and use it for a trip next month!
Old Oct 14, 2009, 10:26 am

Programs: DL 2MM, AA ExPlat, UA S, HH S, MR LT Titanium, National Exec
Originally Posted by spkg
Dose anyone know what's going on with EEP? I thought we automaticly get transfered to DL's threshold awards, but I crossed 125,000 a few days ago and still no email, i called the NW plat line and they're saying the "integration might take till the end of the year!" I was hoping to pick the 20,000 miles and use it for a trip next month!
Even if the site was working you may not see the mile by then. delta.com states to allow 6 to 8 weeks to see the miles.
Old Oct 14, 2009, 2:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
And I can confirm that the bonus miles are not posted to your account right away. This is another area that NW excelled in. In NW when you chose your award it was deposited in your account basically immediately. DL says it will take 6-8 weeks which tells me it's a totally manual process for them.

I selected my award 5 days ago and I haven't received anything yet. I'm not in a rush to get the miles though.

Oh! And the other really bad thing is that Delta does not provide any confirmation of your award selections. No emails, no confirmation pages, NOTHING. So in 8 weeks if I have to contact Delta and ask where my awards are I have no real proof that I already selected them.

-RM
Old Oct 15, 2009, 12:04 pm
Original Poster

so how dose the threshold award actually work on DL. I still haven't got an email, i tried going to the DL threshold award page, and claim it there, but its saying i've already claimed my awards? I email DL and they told me to call skymiles, and then i called skymiles, and they told me to send in an email. This is freaking ridiculous!
Old Oct 15, 2009, 12:16 pm

Programs: AA GM, DL DM, DSC
Delta outsources the threshold bonus processing. They feed the 3rd party a batch every two weeks but held off this time to wait until all combined accounts are stable. They expect to send the next batch any day now so emails should come soon.

I was kind of hoping the former NW process would take over but I guess it did not survive. Maybe it will be re-activated once the systems are stable and they can eliminate the 3rd party.
Old Oct 15, 2009, 1:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by bwhite
I was kind of hoping the former NW process would take over but I guess it did not survive. Maybe it will be re-activated once the systems are stable and they can eliminate the 3rd party.
So was I, in fact I was truly hoping for the best of both or best in class. I think this will be another DL IT frustration for many.
Old Oct 15, 2009, 2:56 pm

Programs: DL Plat
How did you get your award? The site asks me to validate my SkyMiles number and then nothing happens and it just keeps asking me for validation. Is there anything I am not doing right?
Old Oct 15, 2009, 2:56 pm

Programs: DL Plat
oops, that question was for RobOnLI, thanks
Old Oct 15, 2009, 3:35 pm

Programs: DL 2MM, AA ExPlat, UA S, HH S, MR LT Titanium, National Exec
I received this reply from Kevin Pinto as to why I could not select awards yet

"We normally send our files to our outside vendor (who manages the backend for us for our Threshold awards) every 2 weeks. However, since the integration, these files will not be sent until next week"
Old Oct 15, 2009, 3:45 pm
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
Originally Posted by GaryDD
I received this reply from Kevin Pinto as to why I could not select awards yet

"We normally send our files to our outside vendor (who manages the backend for us for our Threshold awards) every 2 weeks. However, since the integration, these files will not be sent until next week"
See post #5. Someone beat you to it
Old Nov 6, 2009, 9:06 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA, IC Royal Amb, HH Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis First
It's been three weeks since I hit 100K, and I'm still waiting. I haven't received the email yet, and I get the same problem others have when going to the web site and trying to enter my SM # anyway. I want to gift FO status to my SO while the tickets for our trip next Feb are still cheap.
Old Nov 6, 2009, 9:40 pm

Originally Posted by Awsm
How did you get your award? The site asks me to validate my SkyMiles number and then nothing happens and it just keeps asking me for validation. Is there anything I am not doing right?
Me too. I emailed them and finally they admitted that there was nothing they could do, after I tried mac, PC and several different browsers.

Finally they asked me which offer I wanted and said they would process it manually. Have not seen the miles yet.
Old Nov 7, 2009, 12:48 am
Original Poster

it seems like the norm now for agents is just to pass the problem on to another department, or give empty promises on "manual fixes".

I just don't understand why DL would gladly give out 550,000 miles for renting a car for half a minute, but wont give me 20,000 miles for actually flying.
Old Nov 7, 2009, 6:54 am

Programs: DL Diamond 2MM, AA ExPlt
DL's management of this is a joke... i still not eligible for 125k even though i passed that threshold 2 months ago, and today I logged into www.nwa.com/eliteextraperks -- everything had been changed to skymiles --BUT THE CARRYOVER EQM OPTION IS LISTED AGAIN. I am sure this is a mistake/oversight.... but come on... get it right...
Old Nov 7, 2009, 7:18 am

Programs: DL DM 2MM, AA Gold MM, Hilton LTD, Marriott LTP, Hertz PC
Smile It works!

I just tried to get my Medallion Threshold Awards, and it worked! All three that I was waiting for - 150K, 175K, and 200K.

Now we just have to see how long it takes to get the Gold Status showing on Mrsden1k skymiles account and for the miles to get into my account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.