Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What do yall think?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2011, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

What do yall think?

I got the CO card in april and the BA card in May. Will I get denied if I try to get this card? Any experience from folks?
It's been about 60 days since my CO application.

Does anyone know if I apply and get a too many inquiry or denied, would I take a hit on my credit score as an inquiry?

I'm about to sign my wife up, she's got the Ba and the two AA recently. Her credit score is good so she shouldn't get a too many inquiry since she only has one chase card in the last year (BA)?
Old Jun 21, 2011, 3:10 pm
In memoriam

Dear OP,

Would be a very good idea to use a topic title that says what the thread is about. Uninformative titles don't usually get many (or very informative) replies.

In any event, if you are talking about a Chase card that you want to apply for now you are likely to be able to get one. The old six months between apps appears to have disappeared.
Old Jun 21, 2011, 3:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by hqly2001
I got the CO card in april and the BA card in May. Will I get denied if I try to get this card? Any experience from folks?
It's been about 60 days since my CO application.

Does anyone know if I apply and get a too many inquiry or denied, would I take a hit on my credit score as an inquiry?

I'm about to sign my wife up, she's got the Ba and the two AA recently. Her credit score is good so she shouldn't get a too many inquiry since she only has one chase card in the last year (BA)?
What card are you talking about?

If you are talking about a Chase issued card I would bet that you WILL be denied for too Chase apps w/in a short period. But, it's possible they would give it to you & your wife. If it was me I'd wait til mid-to-late July for both of you to apply.

Also, Chase is good about reconsidering you IF you are declined.
Old Jun 21, 2011, 3:21 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Closed for comparison with this thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...any-cards.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.