Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Beware: EWR Pres Club shower valet slow

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2006, 10:47 am
Original Poster

Beware: EWR Pres Club shower valet slow

A warning in case you are on a tight schedule and plan to rely on the new EWR PC valet to press your shirt while showering after a redeye...

It took over 30 minutes to get one shirt and one pair of pants back while showering after a redeye. Finally having to insist that I needed them back regardless of whether they were pressed or not got them back. I'm guessing this is because they haven't opened up new shower facilities, but did introduce the valet service ahead of it.

They said it was because the presser was busy with other clothes...but it seems they were getting the shirts from some location on the opposite side of the club as the showers (as opposed to IAH, where it's done in the same area, and left in a valet closet). I trust and hope it's a temporary problem until the renovation is complete.

There are busy times, but I can't imagine anyone getting more than 2 items pressed at a time...unless the Bradys showed up and decided to get their laundry done.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.