MrKey has a birthday today!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MrKey has a birthday today!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2005, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

Location: 3A - most likey <> BKK <--> EZE; TACA 3A nobody, but GP million miler; Hilton Gold sometimes. Successfully divorced from CO PLAT.
Talking MrKey has a birthday today!

Hope you have a good one today, MrKey!

So lets talk trash... did that senior discount kick in yet? ^

As something SpeciAAL for your SpeciAAL day, I wanted to offer you all my expiring certs as a gift in one great big pile but hey, you and the 'transplanted one' already gobbled up all of those up.

FWIW thanks for being my travel partner buddy from time to time and for all this time. Your extensive travel advise and knowledge of the world, and 'splitting' on occassion when we've been headed in the same direction, has allowed me to make many, many movements virtually 4free!

And except for the Chung King Mansion, pretty much in 5* HKG CONRAD style I might add!

Let's see, where have I sent you and what have we schemed up together online... India, Thailaind (rember the Baht Run), NYC for the Freddies, Costa Rica (X how many?), San Diego, AMS, TLV, HKG, and the Sheraton Fiji? Not bad, eh? Combined we must have a total of what invested, buddy? Beer money? Hahaha.

Anyway, I think it's about time to again to work up something far, far away. Don't you?

Cos those of us with the travel bug are a breed apart, eh? We've just got to move!

Seriously tho, Happy Birthday, bud.

:-: :-: :-:

P.S. BTW, just a small reminder that my birthday is comming up toward the end of the year. I would like a CX FC freebie to Bangkok. I'm sure that will be no problem for you since you're a SpeciAAL kind of guy. LUV those AA miles!

:-: :-: :-:

Last edited by tvl4free; Sep 17, 2005 at 2:19 pm
Old Sep 17, 2005, 2:01 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Have a great birthday, MrKey!
Old Sep 17, 2005, 2:27 pm

Programs: UA1k;HH Gold;MR Gold
Happy bday

Too bad you cant get all the girls to "give back the keys" ( quite a scene that was at my sons wedding )
Old Sep 17, 2005, 6:23 pm

Programs: Exxon Mobil Supertanker, WN Double Peanut, Accor Golden Cockroach
Cool

Happy Birthday, Stu ^

At some point, you'll quit aging
Old Sep 17, 2005, 8:37 pm
Community Director Emerita

Happy birthday, mrkey! Just think, I met 3 of the people on this thread for the first time at the San Diego event in 2001 - tvl4free, you, and jan_az. The big topic then was the BAHT RUN! There were people who flew in just to meet tvl4free and you - wanting to learn from the masters.

Here's to many more years of travel adventures for you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.