FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   CommunityBuzz (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/communitybuzz-380/)
-   -   Ann Arbor Art Fair DO 14 (DTW) July 21-22, 2018 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/communitybuzz/1889232-ann-arbor-art-fair-do-14-dtw-july-21-22-2018-a.html)

gardengirl Jun 27, 2018 3:07 am

Have it on my calendar for Saturday. Please put me on the list +1.

ceieoc Jul 1, 2018 8:10 am

Hi Dave. Please add me to the list and a +1.

Bikeguy Jul 2, 2018 7:30 am

Due to circumstances beyond her control, Christine Hall will be unable to attend. So, I will be getting another speaker, and will announce who it is when I have the person confirmed.

Also, there will be plenty of room, so anyone that wants to attend will be able to.

Don't worry if your name isn't on the list of attendees for a while.

It will be eventually, when I get back from vacation.

Brituchenite Jul 6, 2018 9:20 am

Originally Posted by Bikeguy (Post 29928774)
Due to circumstances beyond her control, Christine Hall will be unable to attend. So, I will be getting another speaker, and will announce who it is when I have the person confirmed.

Also, there will be plenty of room, so anyone that wants to attend will be able to.

Don't worry if your name isn't on the list of attendees for a while.

It will be eventually, when I get back from vacation.

I'm booked! Flights booked! Hotel booked! Looking forward to my first Ann Arbor DO!

gomike Jul 6, 2018 9:38 am

count me in

Bikeguy Jul 7, 2018 10:49 am

And...

FrequentMiler has graciously volunteered to fill in with a talk about taking advantage of some deals involving the SPG and Marriott merger. Due to the timeliness of this topic, I couldn't pass up his offer to help us all find more value before the merger is finalized.

shakim Jul 9, 2018 10:51 pm

Ooh I'd like to come! I'm not sure about the +1 just yet. When would I need to confirm by?

kaptab Jul 10, 2018 7:01 am

Does anyone know of a hotel room available for the weekend? Never mind. They found rooms.

kaptab Jul 10, 2018 11:11 am

Nina Dube will be attending. She’s not able to login right now or she would respond herself.

TDinero Jul 10, 2018 7:34 pm

Ann Arbor DO

Plesse count me as attending!

DeltaGoldLass Jul 10, 2018 8:30 pm

Yes thi

Originally Posted by kaptab (Post 29958898)
Nina Dube will be attending. She’s not able to login right now or she would respond herself.

Hi my user name is an outdated user name ! I’m a DM MM
is there anyway to change my log in name???????
im excited to be attending the AA DO
do we need to pay for restaurants in advance?

DeltaGoldLass Jul 11, 2018 5:36 am

Hi I was added by a friend my name is

nina and on twitter : @SelenePhoenix
looking forward to visiting AA

TDinero Jul 11, 2018 8:44 am

I’m t_fbg on Twitter

rubesl Jul 11, 2018 9:32 am

Start time Saturday (1 p.m.?)?

jsfalcon1 Jul 11, 2018 10:00 pm

I will be attending Thanks for organizing..