Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Who is off to SIN/BKK/MNL etc on the 25th/26th Sept.?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who is off to SIN/BKK/MNL etc on the 25th/26th Sept.?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2012, 12:25 pm

Programs: NW, UA
Discounted Singapore Dos and Eats

deleted

Last edited by worldexpress; Oct 4, 2012 at 9:18 pm Reason: deleted
Old Sep 24, 2012, 4:41 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Iberia Plus Plata, SPG Gold
Hi,

I'm doing FLL-DFW-NRT-BKK and back on AA to qualify for Exec Platinum for this year.

I'll be in Thailand (mostly Bangkok I think) between September 28 to October 1.

Would enjoy meeting other people from this forum if anyone is up for a beer or a meal somewhere. Any advice on hotel recommendations or day trips from Bangkok are appreciated as well if anyone wants to share.

If not, many thanks to the folks that spotted these great fares and shared them on this forum!
Old Sep 25, 2012, 12:43 pm

Programs: Variety of rectangular cards with my name on it
Hi FTers in the exit row on SEA - KIX that just had to tell the FA you are flying back on the same aircraft r
Old Sep 25, 2012, 6:08 pm

Programs: UA Premier Gold, Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by lazybones
I am flying SFO-HKG on Sept25 for a 26th arrival, and HKG-SFO on Oct2. No visa for me so I will be staying in HKG and Macau. Always up for dim sum, Tad??
I'm headed to HKG arriving on Sept 27 and departing on Oct 2. I convinced my mom to come with me - neither of us have visas for mainland. We're very easy going, adventurous ladies!

Would love to meet up with fellow travelers.
To start we're staying at Hotel Panorama - Tsim Sha Tsui to start out.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 1:13 am

Programs: UA 1K
NRT

Heading out soon. Will be at NRT from 2:30-6:30 on the 27th and will be sporting a nice green Flyertalk luggage task. I will probably be hanging out in the ANA lounge rather than the United Club.

If anyone is in BKK on the 28th or 29th or SIN on the 30th of 1st and wants to grab a meal or a beer, let me know.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 6:30 am

I will be leaving for BKK soon.
Will be at the NRT DL lounge between 4:30 to 6:30 on the 27th. I will be in BKK 09/28 - 10/2 pm me if you want to meet

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.