FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Choice | Choice Privileges (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/choice-choice-privileges-640/)
-   -   Is the Reward / Account End of the Website Down??? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/choice-choice-privileges/1772797-reward-account-end-website-down.html)

davetravels Jun 17, 2016 10:31 am

Is the Reward / Account End of the Website Down???

I've been trying to check my account activity for a number of days now, and, when I log in, it recognizes me, and shows my name, says I have ZERO points or activity, THEN, it just logs me out. I tried Firefox and IE. Same thing on my android phone with Firefox mobile browser.

I downloaded the Android app, and it also says I have ZERO points! The app hasn't logged me out, but, it shows no recent stays - NOTHING!

What's goin' on? :)

miadukes Jun 17, 2016 12:41 pm

Their app and website crap out every so often. Mine was doing something odd and a couple days later everything back to normal.

davetravels Jun 17, 2016 1:56 pm

Nope. Still not working. I log in - - it says, Hi, David - - I can view free room nights - - THEN - I'm suddenly logged out. It says - Log In.

- - UGH!!! - -

sdsearch Jun 18, 2016 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by davetravels (Post 26792558)
I've been trying to check my account activity for a number of days now, and, when I log in, it recognizes me, and shows my name, says I have ZERO points or activity, THEN, it just logs me out. I tried Firefox and IE. Same thing on my android phone with Firefox mobile browser.

I downloaded the Android app, and it also says I have ZERO points! The app hasn't logged me out, but, it shows no recent stays - NOTHING!

What's goin' on? :)

Then try Chrome!

IE is a "dead" browser.

Firefox is very much alive, but when I'm having Choice troubles in Firefox (my default browser for most things) then Chrome tends to work better on those days.

Also, try private/incognito mode. Sometimes that helps, because sometimes the problem is corrupted cookies.

davetravels Jun 19, 2016 9:58 pm

Originally Posted by sdsearch (Post 26797050)
Then try Chrome!

IE is a "dead" browser.

Firefox is very much alive, but when I'm having Choice troubles in Firefox (my default browser for most things) then Chrome tends to work better on those days.

Also, try private/incognito mode. Sometimes that helps, because sometimes the problem is corrupted cookies.

Nope. It's not that! Thanx for trying to help! Same exact thing. I tried Chrome, and a private window in Firefox. :(

I called earlier today, and, they told me "They have been updating their systems", and that some people have been having problems. He would file a report to investigate, and someone will get back to me.

While I was on the phone, I found out that my 50Kish points ARE still there! Yay! :)

I received an eMail - - Something like - - -

Come back, and we'll give you 1,000 bonus points. So, I tried to register for it 3 times, and I couldn't really tell if it "took" or not. The agent said the stay I booked credited something like 768 points, with no bonus. :( I'm thinking that the registration didn't "take". He had NO KNOWLEDGE of this promo!

- - UGH!!! - - What to do next?!? :mad:

:)

ChoiceHotels Jun 21, 2016 7:40 am

davetravels, we are so sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please send me a private message with your member number so we can investigate?