Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Is the Reward / Account End of the Website Down???

Old Jun 17, 16, 11:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver

I've been trying to check my account activity for a number of days now, and, when I log in, it recognizes me, and shows my name, says I have ZERO points or activity, THEN, it just logs me out. I tried Firefox and IE. Same thing on my android phone with Firefox mobile browser.

I downloaded the Android app, and it also says I have ZERO points! The app hasn't logged me out, but, it shows no recent stays - NOTHING!

What's goin' on?
Old Jun 17, 16, 1:41 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Choice Plat, Hyatt Discoverist
Their app and website crap out every so often. Mine was doing something odd and a couple days later everything back to normal.
Old Jun 17, 16, 2:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Nope. Still not working. I log in - - it says, Hi, David - - I can view free room nights - - THEN - I'm suddenly logged out. It says - Log In.

- - UGH!!! - -
Old Jun 18, 16, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by davetravels View Post
I've been trying to check my account activity for a number of days now, and, when I log in, it recognizes me, and shows my name, says I have ZERO points or activity, THEN, it just logs me out. I tried Firefox and IE. Same thing on my android phone with Firefox mobile browser.

I downloaded the Android app, and it also says I have ZERO points! The app hasn't logged me out, but, it shows no recent stays - NOTHING!

What's goin' on?
Then try Chrome!

IE is a "dead" browser.

Firefox is very much alive, but when I'm having Choice troubles in Firefox (my default browser for most things) then Chrome tends to work better on those days.

Also, try private/incognito mode. Sometimes that helps, because sometimes the problem is corrupted cookies.
Old Jun 19, 16, 10:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sdsearch View Post
Then try Chrome!

IE is a "dead" browser.

Firefox is very much alive, but when I'm having Choice troubles in Firefox (my default browser for most things) then Chrome tends to work better on those days.

Also, try private/incognito mode. Sometimes that helps, because sometimes the problem is corrupted cookies.
Nope. It's not that! Thanx for trying to help! Same exact thing. I tried Chrome, and a private window in Firefox.

I called earlier today, and, they told me "They have been updating their systems", and that some people have been having problems. He would file a report to investigate, and someone will get back to me.

While I was on the phone, I found out that my 50Kish points ARE still there! Yay!

I received an eMail - - Something like - - -

Come back, and we'll give you 1,000 bonus points. So, I tried to register for it 3 times, and I couldn't really tell if it "took" or not. The agent said the stay I booked credited something like 768 points, with no bonus. I'm thinking that the registration didn't "take". He had NO KNOWLEDGE of this promo!

- - UGH!!! - - What to do next?!?

Old Jun 21, 16, 8:40 am
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

davetravels, we are so sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please send me a private message with your member number so we can investigate?

Search this Thread