Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 27, 2020, 11:34 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SanDiego1K
Chase Sapphire - free delivery to end of 2021

World and World Elite Mastercard® cardholders get:
  • $5 off first two orders on DoorDash every month until 9/30/22, while supplies last.
  • $0 delivery fees and 10% off on restaurant orders over $12, grocery orders over $25. 5% credit back on eligible Pickup orders

https://www.doordash.com/mastercard/

Print Wikipost

Chase Doordash Benefit (Revised April 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2020, 5:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GE, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Happy
Make sure you can sanitize those with >65% alcohol and then let it sit for 24 hrs to make sure no more live virus still on the surface... This also applies on anything bought from any store's shelf or anything delivered by any service.
2-3 days for glass and plastic but I imagine that's presuming no measures (like wiping down with alcohol) are taken.

Honestly, I feel like if it's something that can be poured into another container or onto a plate (without it touching the outside of the packaging), it should be fine. The inside of whatever you're buying has likely not been anywhere near humans for longer than that timeframe.
Old Apr 7, 2020, 1:33 am
Original Member

How do you activate the Dashpass? I added the Chase credit card and only offer shows 1 free month of Dash pass and not 1 or 2 years. I have deleted the card and added it again and it still only offers a 1 month free membership.
Old Apr 7, 2020, 9:32 am

Originally Posted by sggolf
How do you activate the Dashpass? I added the Chase credit card and only offer shows 1 free month of Dash pass and not 1 or 2 years. I have deleted the card and added it again and it still only offers a 1 month free membership.
Which Chase credit card? I think only the CSR offered free annual Dashpass. The others are like a month free.
Old Apr 7, 2020, 10:33 am
Original Member

Tried to add CSR
Old Apr 7, 2020, 11:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Try this link:
https://www.doordash.com/dashpass-v2...-reserve/en-US
Old Apr 7, 2020, 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by Need
Which Chase credit card? I think only the CSR offered free annual Dashpass. The others are like a month free.
It didnt show up for me the first time but it eventually did.
Old Apr 8, 2020, 11:48 am

Programs: Kettle Class
That's not correct. I have a CSP and have 2 years of free Dashpass.

Originally Posted by Need
Old Apr 10, 2020, 3:57 pm

ETA: I did miss the link up-thread, and tried 're-subscribing' to DashPass...will see if that works for my April charge. Still curious why it would seemingly sign me up for an auto-rebate chase option, but have failed...

Question/issue; tried to search the thread but my apologies if someone else has had this already...

I signed up for DashPass and see it billed to my CSR. The first month's $9.99 charge was refunded, however I only belatedly realized that they refunded it from my $60 credit. The second month's charge has not been refunded. Any thoughts on how exactly I've managed to sign up for DashPass, use my CSR for payment, and not get it refunded? Maybe I've missed something somewhere, but it is $60 AND the DashPass $9.99/month, right?

I've sent a message to request $19.98 credit, and I have some time to figure this out, since my next payment won't hit for another 2 weeks or so.

Thanks!

Last edited by pspaster; Apr 10, 2020 at 4:01 pm Reason: added acknowledgement of earlier link...
Old Apr 11, 2020, 5:40 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, American Gold, JetBlue Mosaic 4, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond,
Chase offering 5x points back for DoorDash orders on four cards (Reserve, Preferred, Freedom Unlimited, Freedom)

https://www.chase.com/personal/credi.../takeout-offer

What is interesting about Chase lately is how they are giving a lot of these benefits to the Freedom cards. It makes paying the big fee for the Reserve less compelling if you don’t use all of their travel benefits
jamesteroh likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2020, 9:45 am

They are promoting spend. No reason to limit to AF cards. These are special times. Didn't they just give out free $100 for CSR holders?
Old Apr 27, 2020, 1:47 pm
Original Member

This is so frustrating! This company doesn't answer its phones! I have sent a number of support emails, they promise to escalate my problem but no one returns with fixing my issue. I can't add Dash pass with my CSR benefit. I've tried deleting my card multiple times. I was told to add free 30 days subscription and then cancel. Added again now I have a charge of $9.99 on my card. But like another poster, I think they credited the $9.99 off my $60 credit by mistake. I called chase and they forwarded me to a Door Dash phone number and they only want to talk to you if you a merchant!
Old Apr 29, 2020, 6:58 pm

Programs: Milege+, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
w
This is so frustrating! ... I called chase and they forwarded me to a Door Dash phone number and they only want to talk to you if you a merchant!
Since Chase identifies you as a Reserve card member, they should be able to program your card with a free Dash Pass. Chase customer service can be very unhelpful on certain things. This reminds me of when they tried to pass the buck on a chargeback that I had reversed because the merchant had finally delivered their product to me only to be told I still owed them for the item. The merchant wouldn't accept my billing statement as proof and Chase didn't want to be bothered. I made Chase do something asking to close my account and threaten legal action for not furnishing proof to the merchant that they paid them. At the same time I threatened legal action and a Better Business complaint against the merchant for not accepting evidence that I paid. I wasn't going to play the pawn being tossed back and forth between two corporate giants.

Last edited by eajusa; Apr 30, 2020 at 4:18 pm
Old Apr 30, 2020, 9:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
I've gotten a few nice offers from Doordash lately. A new local delivery company started out here about a year ago and some local restaurants that didn't partner with anyone in the past have signed up with them exclusively so not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

I've received two offers this month for $5 and free delivery off any order over $10 (It's hard for me to get $15 in being single but not $10 from the places I like to use). Was able to get food delivered for the same price as going in (I just gave the driver a $5 tip in both cases) plus the chase credit made for a couple free meals.

I see the Mexican place I like has Margaritta's on their delivery menu now. In Ohio during this crisis you can get two cocktails to go with a food purchase but surprised you can have it delivered. I always tell the driver to leave the food at the security door and walk down and get it so there would be no way they could verify I am 21. And even if the driver handed me the food I would think Doordash and the driver wouldn't want the legal liability if someone under 21 ordered and having to check for an id.
Old May 23, 2020, 3:40 pm

Will buying a $60 GC on DoorDash trigger a credit? Looking to PC the CSR to a CF.
Old May 23, 2020, 7:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
I always tell the driver to leave the food at the security door and walk down and get it so there would be no way they could verify I am 21. And even if the driver handed me the food I would think Doordash and the driver wouldn't want the legal liability if someone under 21 ordered and having to check for an id.
I have ordered wine as part of a Costco Instacart order. Two bottles limit. The delivery person had to scan the back of my drivers license from six feet away with their phone camera. I’d be shocked if any delivery service was doing booze delivery without ID check.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.