Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 24, 2020, 2:01 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
New offer for Chase Ink Card. $350 when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months and an additional $400 when you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 6 months after account opening.

https://creditcards.chase.com/busine...cash?CELL=6TKV

Print Wikipost

INK Business Cash.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2018, 7:10 am

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by SuperKirby
Just got the Chase Ink Cash card about a week ago. I've notice how poor the website's interface is.

For instance there is no "Activity since last statement" activity at all, and it doesn't show all the pending purchases (only a few) when I manually select "show all transactions".

This is the "new interface" like the personal site but it doesn't show any of the transactions (pending or finalized) unless I manually select to "show all". And when I do, not all the pending purchases are listed.

Did anyone else have this problem?
It’s always been a problem with chase business products. Their personal website is better. It’s not the new interface. I’ve had this issue since the old business website was in place.
SuperKirby likes this.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 11:11 pm

Originally Posted by mia
It is normal for pending transactions to disappear for a few days. See this thread from 2013:

Transactions disappear online for 24-48 hours Chase Ink

Try: Upper Left Menu > Profile & Settings > Customize Settings > Choose your Home Page > Account Activity to see if that eliminates the need to refresh.
Both pending and finalized transactions are not showing which is weird (without having to select "view all activity" each and every single time) I can't seem to find the customize settings options as you have stated.
Old Oct 19, 2018, 6:57 am
Original Poster

Both pending and finalized transactions are not showing which is weird (without having to select "view all activity" each and every single time) I can't seem to find the customize settings options as you have stated.
try the ink mobile app
SuperKirby likes this.
Old Oct 19, 2018, 7:08 am

Originally Posted by briang191

try the ink mobile app
the mobile app is even worse, I won’t even go there.
Old Oct 19, 2018, 7:30 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
....can't seem to find the customize settings options a....
Try: Menu > Account Management > Profile & Settings > Scroll down left menu to CUSTOMIZE SETTINGS > Choose your home page > Account activity (rather than Account summary).

Note also that the INK mobile app is distinct from the Chase app.
Old Oct 19, 2018, 5:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

On the desktop, there are both Summary tab and Activity tab showing on the top - it defaults to open the Business Checking account as the first screen after multiple redirects behind the scene after log in. That is in the form of Activity.
I can choose to see Summary or Activity by clicking the tab.
The Pending transaction is easy to see in the Summary mode too - you click the card in question and it will show the details.
I also like the little red flag(s) at the top - it is a very handy way to display the triggered pre-set alerts.

Though I agree it takes time to get used to the new interface which still cannot allow me to nickname business cards. Chase Tech Support is of no help either.
Old Oct 20, 2018, 7:24 am

Applied wife on 10/10. No response nor letter yet. When should we call?

5/24 is possible as I made the mistake of adding her as AU to my ink.

When I applied recently they called me after a week and ask why I am opening it. After explaining - they eluded to my high cl on preferred to which I said - just lower/transfer cl to new ink cash. They approved it and moved cl.

Thinking to do the same with my wife?
Old Oct 20, 2018, 9:41 am
Moderator: Travel Buzz

Originally Posted by bklgafly
Applied wife on 10/10. No response nor letter yet. When should we call?
5/24 is possible as I made the mistake of adding her as AU to my ink.
When I applied recently they called me after a week and ask why I am opening it. After explaining - they eluded to my high cl on preferred to which I said - just lower/transfer cl to new ink cash. They approved it and moved cl.
Thinking to do the same with my wife?
Generally calling the Chase business reconsideration line is avoided. They may ask grilling questions. Better to wait and see what happens, it may be approved without additional action on you/your wife's part. If it's denied, then call.
Old Oct 20, 2018, 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by StartinSanDiego
Generally calling the Chase business reconsideration line is avoided. They may ask grilling questions. Better to wait and see what happens, it may be approved without additional action on you/your wife's part. If it's denied, then call.
Thank you

How much longer to wait if nothing shows up?
Old Oct 21, 2018, 9:40 am
Moderator: Travel Buzz

Originally Posted by bklgafly
Thank you
How much longer to wait if nothing shows up?
The letter will come if it's a denial. It shows up on its own if she's approved, when you log in. Give it a couple of weeks. The app is active for at least 30 days after the submission date.
You can also check online for "status of application." My experience with the online app status checker is that it's not as up-to-the-minute as I'd like to be, though.
Old Sep 24, 2019, 6:16 pm

Question Application Unavailable

I've been trying to apply for a Chase Business Cash for several days and I keep getting this message when I try to sign in to my account:

We appreciate your interest. Due to a system issue, the application is unavailable. Please click the button below to view alternate offers and apply online without signing into your chase.com account. Please note the terms and conditions of these offers may vary.

Do you think that message applies directly to me or would everyone be getting it when they sign in?
Old Sep 25, 2019, 7:20 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by iowa guy
....when I try to sign in to my account:

No need to sign in, just apply.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by mia
No need to sign in, just apply.
I was just hoping by signing in I wouldn't have to fill out an entire application and try to recall what my business name and related items are.
Old Oct 16, 2019, 7:54 pm

Is using the card to pay personal federal taxes a huge red flag?
Old Oct 16, 2019, 8:11 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by Dream of Flying
Is using the card to pay personal federal taxes a huge red flag?
No. Good to go.
mia and Dream of Flying like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.