Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Which side of the seat do I enter from?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2008, 3:46 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

I have a confirmed booking on the 74A for end of Jul on CX879 going from SFO to HKG and have reserved seat 4D. If I may ask do we enter this seat from the right or left side? And if I am correct, is this the only non-window seat in the F cabin of the 74A?
Old Mar 15, 2008, 3:58 pm

Programs: No longer Diamond and missing the good old days of CX
From the left and yes, this is the only non-window F seat on 74As.
Old Mar 15, 2008, 4:46 pm
Suspended

It is also the least desirable seat, so if you can change it to the windows seat that will be much better.
Old Mar 15, 2008, 7:11 pm

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
Why do you want to reserve that seat anyway?
Old Mar 15, 2008, 10:28 pm

Programs: CX, UA, Shangri-La, Hyatt, Starwood
Originally Posted by StarFeat
I have a confirmed booking on the 74A for end of Jul on CX879 going from SFO to HKG and have reserved seat 4D. If I may ask do we enter this seat from the right or left side? And if I am correct, is this the only non-window seat in the F cabin of the 74A?
Yea, as cxfan brings up...not exactly the best seat on the plane. Go forward two rows to row 2 (or 1).
Old Mar 15, 2008, 10:45 pm

Programs: QFF WP :-0, AC, FlyBuys, Porter's Liquor Store, Mother's Helper
I agree, you may as well be slumming it in J .

Keep in mind that there is no communal closet at the front on the 74A's so no worry about traffic.
Old Mar 16, 2008, 12:58 am
Suspended

Programs: None any more
Originally Posted by GoldFlyer
Keep in mind that there is no communal closet at the front on the 74A's so no worry about traffic.
But nor is there anywhere like enough space to put your hand carries, so you end up with them on the floor around you...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.