Wiki Posts
Search

Quick check in question

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2019, 3:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Quick check in question

Hi folks,apologies for the new thread,I couldn't find a dedicated thread in which my questions fit

.I've never traveled cx before but I see I can OLCI on the app 48hrs before hand,will that check me in on my connecting flight at HKG also? Its after a 4hr layover travelling DUB-HKG-DPS

I'm a BAEC member, that shows on the app as I added it at booking but theres an option on the app to save boarding passes,will I get both on the app and can they be saved and accessed for me even not signed in as a Marco polo member,I'm not a member
Or is it best to screenshot them?

Can I ask aswell, what's the access rule for the Qantas lounge, at HKG, can you enter on the basis of a business class CX boarding pass alone or do you need one world sapphire or emerald?

Thanks in advance for the answers
Old Oct 14, 2019, 4:02 am
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
1. You should get both, both being CX segments
2. (can't answer the app question as i normally save mine in apple wallet)
3. Normal oneworld access rules apply i.e. can access on CX J BP alone
Earthman likes this.
Old Oct 14, 2019, 12:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

My mom and I got email boarding passes via mobile phones ( I have registered on the CX site but not a MPC member as I credit to BAEC)

No problem about accessing th QF HKG lounge ( or any of the CX business lounges) based on CX J boarding pass

Regards

TBS
Earthman likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.