Search

Pier F Massage/Cabana after 00.00?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2019, 10:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Tesco, Nectar
Pier F Massage/Cabana after 00.00?

Hi guys,

My flight departs at 1.00 in the AM. from HKG. Will massage and cabana/food be available right up until 00.30 when the lounge closes? Any personal experience?

Thanks!
Old Jul 29, 2019, 8:28 pm

Programs: CX Diamond / OWE
I'm not sure if Wing F has massage services. As for food - yes they will continue to serve until 00:30 although the noodle bar may be closed around midnight. You can still get food around the buffet area.
Newbtravelle likes this.
Old Jul 29, 2019, 8:40 pm

Programs: CX, UA, Shangri-La, Hyatt, Starwood
Originally Posted by flubber
I'm not sure if Wing F has massage services. As for food - yes they will continue to serve until 00:30 although the noodle bar may be closed around midnight. You can still get food around the buffet area.

Originally Posted by Newbtravelle
Hi guys,

My flight departs at 1.00 in the AM. from HKG. Will massage and cabana/food be available right up until 00.30 when the lounge closes? Any personal experience?

Thanks!
As flubber says, there are no massages in Wing F. Only Pier F. And yea food is definitely open.

Cabana is also open until that time.

I'm not sure about the massages. But fwiw, massages typically have hour+ waiting times. Nice idea but they turned gimmicky if you ask me, essentially catering to people with a lot of time in the lounge for hours and not useful if you aren't read to "invest" that amount of time for what amounts to a short, and probably average massage. I've been to Pier F probably around a hundred times (just thinking of my travel patterns, and IIRC it opened 4 years ago in mid-2015?), and I have gotten exactly ONE massage there! I've put my name in about 10 times but only once did I make it. I normally don't even bother trying.
Newbtravelle and chitink like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.