Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Pier/Wing Amenities for Emerald in Economy

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2019, 11:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Tesco, Nectar

Hi guys,

I am a Oneworld Emerald. I will be flying HKG-PVG in economy on a reward ticket with Cathay or Cathay Dragon.
I believe I will get access to Wing/Pier First. But what about the cabanas, the massages and (any other extras??)
Do I get full access to these extras for free while travelling in economy?

Thanks!
Old Jul 23, 2019, 12:04 pm

Programs: MPC, KF, Accor, SPG, HH
Your entry to Wing and Pier First is by virtual of your OW status, not class of travel. Once in you will be able to enjoy and the services available in the lounge.
Old Jul 23, 2019, 12:57 pm

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
Originally Posted by Newbtravelle
Hi guys,

I am a Oneworld Emerald. I will be flying HKG-PVG in economy on a reward ticket with Cathay or Cathay Dragon.
I believe I will get access to Wing/Pier First. But what about the cabanas, the massages and (any other extras??)

Thanks!
Yes, you get full access. This is unlike the QF lounge that has extra services for selected guests.
Old Jul 23, 2019, 5:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Tesco, Nectar
Originally Posted by CXFlyerBoy
Your entry to Wing and Pier First is by virtual of your OW status, not class of travel. Once in you will be able to enjoy and the services available in the lounge.
Originally Posted by ernestnywang
Yes, you get full access. This is unlike the QF lounge that has extra services for selected guests.
Thanks excellent news!
ernestnywang likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2019, 6:56 pm

Programs: CX Diamond / OWE
Originally Posted by Newbtravelle
Hi guys,

Thanks!
Go to Pier F if you only have a couple hours - it's worth the trek there.
Old Jul 23, 2019, 7:11 pm

Programs: CX DM (OWE), Accor Gold
Because all the service in CX F lounges are free, long waiting would be met for cabana and massage in peak hours.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.