Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

CX moving to CGK Terminal 3 - Which lounge?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2019, 4:49 am
Original Poster

From 30 April 2019, CX is moving to CGK Terminal 3. Any idea which lounge CX will use?
Old Apr 17, 2019, 1:11 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Most likely the Plaza Premium Sapphire, like most non-SkyTeam airlines (unless CX comes up with an agreement with Garuda, like JL). Not a bad lounge, not that good either. Used by SQ, and the other OW airlines (except JL)

Either way, we should know around a week before the move, when they usually send out emails about that.
Old Apr 20, 2019, 6:35 am
Original Poster

Thanks clubeurope,

They did send an email informing of the terminal change without any specifics on the lounge. Rather hope it would be Plaza Premium. The Pura Indah lounge at terminal 2 is dire and certainly not indah.

Now QR needs to change to terminal 3.
Old Apr 20, 2019, 6:42 am

Originally Posted by TheRealBabushka
Thanks clubeurope,

They did send an email informing of the terminal change without any specifics on the lounge. Rather hope it would be Plaza Premium. The Pura Indah lounge at terminal 2 is dire and certainly not indah.

Now QR needs to change to terminal 3.
Anyhow, and Plaza Premium (aside from Garuda) is the only one reasonably capable of sustaining the amount of CX Premium passengers (and SQ). I think QR is moving on the 23rd.
Old Apr 22, 2019, 10:05 am

Programs: CX DM, SQ KF Gold
Originally Posted by clubeurope
I think QR is moving on the 23rd.
Finally!!! ^^^
Old Apr 22, 2019, 11:52 am

Originally Posted by NetJets Germany

Finally!!! ^^^
actually, i made a minor mistake. They've moved in today (22nd April)
Old Apr 25, 2019, 4:22 am

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
CX announced that it would be the Saphire Lounge run by Plaza Premium: https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_...erminal-3.html (need to log-in MPO). I will be there in 2 weeks.
clubeurope likes this.
Old Apr 25, 2019, 3:57 pm

Originally Posted by ernestnywang
CX announced that it would be the Saphire Lounge run by Plaza Premium: https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_...erminal-3.html (need to log-in MPO). I will be there in 2 weeks.
quite sad that they didn't strike up a deal with Garuda and their rather nice lounges, though I guess that is very much expected

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.