Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does anyone use MPC luggage tags?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2019, 9:59 pm

I use my GO tags on all 3 sets of my check-in luggages (cabin-sized ones for quick regional trips, mid-range ones for longer cross-continental trips, and huge ones for weeks-long trans-Pac biz trips).
They come in handy... easy to identify them on the baggage carousel... those aluminium tags shine under the carousel light

I used to tie brightly-colored ribbons to my check-in bag handles for easier ID off the carousel.. but I find the ribbons dirty and fray easily. So the MPC tags now take their place.

I don't use these tags on my carry-ons... since I personally roll my eyes whenever I'm queuing behind a Diamond member with his/her D tags on their laptop bag, dangling in my face :P
Old Mar 25, 2019, 10:56 pm

Programs: CX DM / SQ PPS / VN Platinum
I use my PPS tags on CX flights, my DM tags on my SQ flights, and both on SkyPriority carriers.
G-CIVC, sscywong, wyskevin and 2 others like this.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 1:52 am

Programs: CX ows, DL E+
Originally Posted by boybi
I used mine in my checked bags once, the aluminum plate got dented. Now I only hang it on my carry on bags.
I used to think the same, but now I treat them the same as Rimowa, the more bent they are, the traveled they represent.
wyskevin likes this.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 1:53 am

Programs: CX ows, DL E+
Originally Posted by wyskevin
It sounds brilliant!
But what is the white one? DM plus?
Wanted to ask the same about the new DM Plus, never seen a picture of it online, let alone in real life.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 10:28 am

Programs: CX DM, SPG Pt, Le Club Accor GO, Shangri-La GC Jade
Originally Posted by wyskevin
It sounds brilliant!
But what is the white one? DM plus?
Yes, DMP is white

Saw the luggage tag once on a lady's carry-on from SIN back to HKG in J
wyskevin and Sozee like this.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 10:34 am

Programs: AA 3MM EXP, SQ Solitaire, LH SEN, CX DM, Hyatt CC, Marriott LT Titanium
Maybe some people can tape their luggage tag to their forehead as well...... DYKWIA to the max!
Old Mar 26, 2019, 8:51 pm

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
Always have mine on checked bags. Was told more than once that it helps to locate the bags if they have gone missing. Never put mine on carry-ons tho.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.