Wiki Posts
Search

Middle name not on redemption ticket

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2019, 4:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Platinum
Middle name not on redemption ticket

Guys, I used my Asiamiles to redeem Oneworld round the world ticket before the devualation. I made the reservation over the phone but the final ticket did not have my middle name. My passport have Surname, Given Names, and Middle name

My itinerary is as follow MNL-HKG-ORD-LHR-BCN-MAD-BRU-HEL-HKG-MNL

Do you think I would have a problem even my middle name is not on the ticket? I called up Marco Polo, they told me that adding my middle name will entail rebooking again (additional fees and more asiamiles since there is a new redemption chart)

Thanks all
Old Jan 11, 2019, 10:00 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Mosaic
Not a problem usually.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 4:37 pm

Programs: Mucci Des Oeufs Brouilles et des Canards
I booked a normal ticket 6 months ago. I didn't put the middle name in our booking details because I never do when I travel. We're flying in a month so today went and added passport details. It asks for first and middle names for the passport. I added it and it messaged that the names don't match up. I deleted the middle name from the passport details. Assuming this won't cause any issues?
Old Jan 18, 2019, 2:04 am

Programs: SPG Platinum
I never insert my middle name and have never had a problem.
Old Jan 18, 2019, 4:35 am

Programs: Mucci Des Oeufs Brouilles et des Canards
Brilliant. I didn't last time I flew CX, but that was about 2 years ago. I never put it in.

A previous company's TA automatically inserted it as they took details from our HR system. The boarding pass looked a mess as the name didn't fit all on. (I like to keep my boarding passes!).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.