Wiki Posts
Search

Row 30 on A350

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2018, 9:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: Executive Club
Row 30 on A350

Is it worth booking the row 30 bulkhead seats in Premium Economy? I have seen mixed reports on whether they give you more or less leg room than other seats in this cabin. I am 6'1 so leg room can be an issue for me! Thanks
Old Aug 13, 2018, 1:25 pm

Programs: Marco Polo Club; Asia Miles
Hell Yes.... I will seriously consider changing flight if bulkhead seats were occupied. Only setback, most of the time, a bassinet seat is also in the bulkhead, pray hard that no baby is sitting next to you. Beyond that, you are flying equivalent on a 'business' class, have something in front(carry on?) of the seat after take off, and let you foots rest on it like a flat bed. A long haul flight will pass easily.

One last thing. no stuff(carry on, bag, etc.) allowed in front of the bulk head seat during take off and landing. If that's a concern, it's always fine with me.
Old Aug 14, 2018, 9:06 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist. Previously: A3-*G, LH-FTL
My favorite seats on CX A350 are 30A and 30K (the window seats). I both have a window and almost an aisle access - I can easily get to the aisle without the person in the aisle seat getting up.
I'm 6' and had plenty of leg room.
The only downside is that's also a bassinet seat, once there was actually someone using it but I managed to change seats.
Old Aug 14, 2018, 12:29 pm

Programs: Marco Polo Club; Asia Miles
Originally Posted by TLV guy
The only downside is that's also a bassinet seat, once there was actually someone using it but I managed to change seats.
This happened to me once...... I was on 30A, a mother carrying a baby who's on 30C came and gave me an innocent face if her husband can swap seat with me. What can I say?????? Her husband was on 31C(non-bulkhead) although an aisle seat. For the next 15 hours, my right knee hurts(Straighten and elevate my leg will help but ) and I have to endure till I arrive HKG and exercising my walking
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:14 am

Programs: CX DM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton DM, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by TLV guy
My favorite seats on CX A350 are 30A and 30K (the window seats). I both have a window and almost an aisle access - I can easily get to the aisle without the person in the aisle seat getting up.
I'm 6' and had plenty of leg room.
Is it A351 or A359 we talking about here?
I just picked 30K on a SIN-HKG flight, not sure if this is a good choice?
Old Aug 15, 2018, 6:04 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Ausriver
Is it A351 or A359 we talking about here?
I just picked 30K on a SIN-HKG flight, not sure if this is a good choice?
I would imagine that it is the A359 that is being discussed here.

On the A359, I would agree that 30A and 30K are great seats, and really helps with access to the lavatory on LH flights.

I haven't flown the A351 yet, however a quick look at the seat map shows that 30K is directly behind a galley and two lavatories. I personally wouldn't mind being seated there on a relatively short SIN-HKG flight, provided that it isn't a red-eye. If the seat map is accurate de facto, then 30K is a much better seat than 30A, which has the lavatory right in front.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.