Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Changing Seats

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2018, 6:06 pm
Original Poster

Changing Seats

Selected seats during booking process......now, wish to change seats. Don't seem to be able to do this online....must I call reservations to do this? Booked online...dealing with CX more difficult than expected (first time customer)....reservations office closed on Sunday? HELP!
Old Apr 16, 2018, 7:34 pm

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
Originally Posted by pjack
Selected seats during booking process......now, wish to change seats. Don't seem to be able to do this online....must I call reservations to do this? Booked online...dealing with CX more difficult than expected (first time customer)....reservations office closed on Sunday? HELP!
When are you flying? Have you changed seats on this reservation before? Which flight?
Old Apr 16, 2018, 10:23 pm
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
Can you change seats here https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_...e-booking.html ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.