Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

multiple legs flight - CX on waitlist ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2016, 8:29 am
Original Poster

Hi all,

I was able to book a multiple business leg flight including KLM & CX via the delta website.
During booking everything went fine and got e-ticket immediately.

However when I check the trip at CheckMyTtrip I notice that my CX flight (Business I) has status 'on waitlist', all other segments are confirmed.

As I need this leg to complete the others legs I would like to have it organized this as soon as possible.
First of all how is it possible they have put me in waitlist as it is a full paid booking (did not use any miles).
Who do I need to contact CX or Delta?
Is there a chance I won't be able to fly?

or do I just need to wait a bit longer and is this common business?

Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 19, 2016, 3:13 pm

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
You shouldn't be able to ticket with a waitlisted segment. It is possible that it may take a while to sync up, but this is strange. You should contact whoever you did the booking with, in this case, Delta. CX shouldn't touch your booking at this stage.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.