Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Marco Polo won't help on a Gulf Air issued ticket using CX miles.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marco Polo won't help on a Gulf Air issued ticket using CX miles.

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2016, 3:48 am
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
Originally Posted by LHR/MEL/Europe FF
This is not the applicable CoC because the passenger is not on a CX flight. The Asia Miles terms and conditions probably apply to the booking/redemption process, but I'm not sure they're much help either.
Just as a postscript to this question it is indeed GF's CoC that should apply (there's a discussion on the BA thread over an Avios redemption on UL and UL cancelled the route):

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...l#post27013286
Old Aug 4, 2016, 9:13 am
Suspended

Programs: ANA Club
Originally Posted by maisondubonheur
I do agree....but MPC will not send me another routing...and each time I call, I have to explain the full story again and than they do nothing. I ask them to reply to me by email...nothing!

They have never proposed me any kind of full routing. They told me I was not reasonable...by not accepting a flight arriving in Bahrain at 00.30 and leaving...Doha at 1.45am...that's 75 minutes later!

They told me I had to fly in economy...but than never sent me anything...and forget about any compensation!

Do somebody has a contact of somebody in charge at MPC? This is simply ridiculous...imagine, on my online booking...they simply erased the flights to Iran...as if I was going to swim there!

And this is two weeks since I first contact them!
Are you sure with the flight details that was proposed to you was correct? The latest flight from BAH to DOH departs at 11 pm and arrives at 11.55 pm. The actual flight time is more like 15 to 20 minutes. But why can't they bring you to Doha directly from Bangkok but via Bahrain? I flew through DOH on QR - QR connections a few times with only 35 to 40 minutes due to late arrival. QR always had staffs on ground assisting.

Last edited by shintaenam; Aug 4, 2016 at 9:18 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.