Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade Question

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2014, 6:57 am
Original Poster

Upgrade Question

Hi All,

tried to get an upgrade from Premium Eco to Business for my flight FRA -> HKG on Oct 18th.
The Upgrade did not go through and wait list was canceled 2 days ago.
When i did online check in an hour ago i got the note, that my requested seat could not be secured. On the other hand, looking in my account shows that i checked in on my requested seat. And Checkmytrip is still showing me on the Upgrade Waitlist.

Is there something going on letting me hope for an upgrade ?
(as is can see, Premium Eco is completely full and Business Class seems to have 3 seats left...)

thanks !
marcydarcy
Old Oct 16, 2014, 7:18 am

Programs: Marriot Am, MU Pt
It's possible you already got op-upped.

Also possible is the computer system wasn't updated yet in FRA.

Both possibilities I've encountered, told me my seat wasn't available.

Last edited by alphaod; Oct 16, 2014 at 7:24 am
Old Oct 16, 2014, 7:24 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the reply !

What if i try to print my boarding pass now ? Would this already be visible there ?

thanks,
marcydarcy
Old Oct 16, 2014, 1:07 pm

Originally Posted by marcydarcy
Hi All,

tried to get an upgrade from Premium Eco to Business for my flight FRA -> HKG on Oct 18th.
The Upgrade did not go through and wait list was canceled 2 days ago.
When i did online check in an hour ago i got the note, that my requested seat could not be secured. On the other hand, looking in my account shows that i checked in on my requested seat. And Checkmytrip is still showing me on the Upgrade Waitlist.

Is there something going on letting me hope for an upgrade ?
(as is can see, Premium Eco is completely full and Business Class seems to have 3 seats left...)

thanks !
marcydarcy
If you are MPC member call them and they can tell you, or ball CX Reservations and they can tell you. No one here has direct access to CX so our answers will just be best guesses. Call them and ask.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.