Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge access in HKG?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2013, 12:03 pm
Original Poster

Lounge access in HKG?

My wife and I are traveling on Cathay LAX > HKG in First, have a six hour layover, then continue on HKG > SYD in Business (also on Cathay). I was wondering if we will have access to the Wing lounge based on the inbound First ticket, or access to a business lounge based on the outgoing ticket?

Thanks all
Old Oct 27, 2013, 1:44 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Travlur
My wife and I are traveling on Cathay LAX > HKG in First, have a six hour layover, then continue on HKG > SYD in Business (also on Cathay). I was wondering if we will have access to the Wing lounge based on the inbound First ticket, or access to a business lounge based on the outgoing ticket?

Thanks all
SEARCH, my friend.

This is one of the top 5 most asked question. It's been covered many many times.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/catha...to_forumsearch
Old Oct 27, 2013, 3:49 pm
Original Poster

I already did a search and read 20+ threads without finding one that addressed exactly what I was asking. I did find a lot of info on the different lounges, and many posts saying "do a search". I was hoping someone could answer my question off the top of their head, there are a lot of search results. Happy to get a link to a thread that does answer it though, if anyone has that.
Thanks again.
Old Oct 27, 2013, 4:26 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Section 9.4:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/15321382-post11.html
Old Oct 27, 2013, 9:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by jumbojet19920711
https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_.../the-wing.html
Old Oct 28, 2013, 12:35 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jumbojet19920711
"9.4 I am arriving off CX First Class and connecting to a CX or KA flight in Business Class. Can I access the First Class lounge during my transit?
Yes. You will be issued with two lounge invitations when you check in for your flight, one for use at your outport and one for use in Hong Kong. Your Hong Kong lounge invitation will clearly display an invitation to "The Wing/Pier/Cabin/G16 Lounge - FIRST CLASS""

Excellent, thank you very much.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.