Wiki Posts
Search

Marco Polo Y+ survey

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2013, 11:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JL Sapphire, Aegean Gold, Accor Platinum, HHonours Gold
Marco Polo Y+ survey

My apologies if this has been mentioned earlier, though I responded to this email:

We like to hear from our members about our products and services. Not only do we find this information invaluable, but we look for opportunities to share it with all our passengers.

As such, we would like to invite you to share your recent experience in Premium Economy Class for an article that will appear on a dedicated online platform designed to give other passengers some insights into the new travel environment.

To do this, we would like to interview you, either face-to-face or on the phone. The questions would be along the lines of: Could you tell us your travelling experience on our Premium Economy Class? What differences do you find between travelling Economy Class and Premium Economy Class?

If you agree, you will be invited for an informal interview that will last no more than an hour, at a time and place convenient for you. We will be conducting interviews until mid-October.

Should you be interested in sharing your experience in Premium Economy Class and being featured in the article, please respond to our digital PR agency Guru Online by the end of September. You may contact Ms. Rita Chan at [email protected] or on +852 3563 5835 for more information and to register. Their office hours are Monday to Friday, 10:30am–1:00pm and 3:00–6:00pm.

As a token of our appreciation for your time, we will credit 5,000 Asia Miles to your account after the interview.

Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you.

I'm not sure how organised they are, despite replying a couple of weeks ago, I got 5 (yes 5) emails today with this as an update:
Thank you for your interest in sharing your Premium Economy Class travel experience with us.

We are working on the logistical arrangements and will be in touch with you the first week of October.
Thank you for your patience. We very much appreciate your interest.

I will update when I know more.
Old Sep 29, 2013, 11:52 pm
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by hau cheng

As such, we would like to invite you to share your recent experience in Premium Economy Class for an article that will appear on a dedicated online platform designed to give other passengers some insights into the new travel environment.
I guess they only care about the positive things you have to say.
Old Sep 30, 2013, 12:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: JL Sapphire, Aegean Gold, Accor Platinum, HHonours Gold
It does read that way, yes. However, Im going to give them the good and the bad.
Old Sep 30, 2013, 1:27 am

Programs: AA PLT, AC E35k
5,000 miles for an hour? Come on... one could get more miles than that by sending in a short complaint about anything
Old Sep 30, 2013, 2:14 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by yamanote8
5,000 miles for an hour? Come on... one could get more miles than that by sending in a short complaint about anything
I think the magic number is now 3500 AM

https://www.facebook.com/cathaypacif...51862812828467

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.