Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Abu Dhabi - Yas Island

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2015, 12:14 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
How convenient is the hotel to the airport. I arrive at 8pm, leave at 9am, seems too long for the hotel right at AUH.
Old Sep 13, 2015, 1:11 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
I now know it's conventient, as is the Park Inn Yas Island.

My flight arrives at 8:30 pm and my morning flight leaves at 9:30, so it will be a brief visit.

The Park inn Yas Island get's some good comments on tripadvisor, but I can't find anything here. Is the Radisson Blu worth the difference for my short time?
Old Sep 13, 2015, 1:37 am
R7U

Programs: TK Elite; HH Diamond; AA Plat; CC Gold
For a such short visit the difference between Park Inn and Radisson Blu is almost null. They are located beside each other and they are even sharing the swimming-pool, fitness centre and parking garage. Radisson Blu has better breakfast and lounge but for a such short visit it is not very important.

Originally Posted by beachfan
I now know it's conventient, as is the Park Inn Yas Island.

My flight arrives at 8:30 pm and my morning flight leaves at 9:30, so it will be a brief visit.

The Park inn Yas Island get's some good comments on tripadvisor, but I can't find anything here. Is the Radisson Blu worth the difference for my short time?
Old Sep 14, 2015, 9:10 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by R7U
For a such short visit the difference between Park Inn and Radisson Blu is almost null. They are located beside each other and they are even sharing the swimming-pool, fitness centre and parking garage. Radisson Blu has better breakfast and lounge but for a such short visit it is not very important.
The properties have separate swimming pools but you can access either of them. The rooms in Park Inn are a little garish/loud compared to Radisson Blu.
Old Sep 20, 2015, 6:43 pm

Thanks! Any difference in the bed quality ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.