Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Blu Royal or Norge in Bergen Norway?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2017, 1:31 am

Programs: Club Carlson Gold, AMEX Platinum, EBG
You won't need to choose between the two for much longer the Royal will close soon and rebrand as a Scandic when it reopens.

Radisson on have no pulled out of two Norwegian properties recently without replacements, the other one was the Radisson Lilliehammer.
Old Jul 31, 2017, 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by KiwiRob
You won't need to choose between the two for much longer the Royal will close soon and rebrand as a Scandic when it reopens.
I think you mixed up the two properties, Radisson is keeping the Royal and the Norge will repoen as a Scandic when the refurb is completed.
Old Aug 27, 2017, 2:02 pm

Programs: Club Carlson Gold, AMEX Platinum, EBG
Originally Posted by view
I think you mixed up the two properties, Radisson is keeping the Royal and the Norge will repoen as a Scandic when the refurb is completed.
Radisson Royal is the one on Bryggen, I stayed there end of July, I was told by the reception staff that they would be close and reopen as a Scandic. I hope you're correct, it pissed me off when they closed the Lilliehamer hotel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.