Wiki Posts
Search

Country Inn & Suites Capitol Heights

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2012, 2:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Country Inn & Suites Capitol Heights

The property is off the beltway to the east of Washington, D.C. It was easily accessible by car and close enough to a metro station to commute to D.C. if you are visiting. The photos on their website are true to what I experienced:
http://www.countryinns.com/capitol-h...20743/mdcaphei
The property is on the edge of a mall, so there's nothing particular to look at out the windows. There were many people sitting out on the porch and in the lobby when we arrived at 9pm, but it may have been due to the tour bus that we saw parked in the lot. We had comfortable bedding and typical decor - note that there was an interconnecting door if that's an issue. The breakfast area was small; the offerings were typical but the eggs were cooked well. The best thing about the hotel was the staff - everyone we met at every step of the stay was nice, upbeat, and very helpful.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.