Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Limited Time offer at Radisson Lexington New York

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2012, 12:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Clubcarlson Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire AMB etc.

Hope this will be helpful

JUNE E-MAIL OFFER

Enjoy up to 40% off our best rates, including a complimentary room upgrade (room types selected already reflect the upgrade). Get to know Manhattan up close and personal in the heart of Midtown, just moments from Rockefeller Center, when you book this exclusive special offer.

https://lexingtonhotelnyc.reztrip.co...=true&sr=16034
Old Jun 27, 2012, 1:04 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
I seem some very good rates. Is there any way (other than a BRG effort) to book this through the CC or Radisson website to qualify for the Big Night Giveaway?
Old Jun 27, 2012, 10:35 pm

If it's the promo you're after, just book a BRG with the normal rates. For example, this coming Sunday, they're advertising a rate of $92/night for the petite room. Do a BRG and that comes down to <$70. Not bad for the promo in Manhattan....
Old Jun 29, 2012, 2:55 pm
KRS

Will a BRG work with this offer?

I get a lower rate on http://lexingtonhotelnyc.reztrip.com even without the special link than on clubcarlson.com, but the June E-mail offer is maybe not a "publicly available rate"?

Anyway, I submitted a claim for a booking in August so will see what they say; $154/night with offer vs $224 on clubcarlson.com...
Old Jul 3, 2012, 1:26 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by KRS
Will a BRG work with this offer?
It did for me.

Originally Posted by KRS
...the June E-mail offer is maybe not a "publicly available rate"?
My BRG claim was accepted (it took more than 48 hours though).
Old Jul 3, 2012, 2:56 pm
KRS

They finally got back to me today and accepted the BRG ^
However they used the normal summer sale rate available at http://lexingtonhotelnyc.reztrip.com/ and not the email offer, so still a $20 difference. Emailed them back, but pleased with the result nonetheless. Thanks OP!
Old Jul 5, 2012, 7:27 am

I'm confused

If I book a cheap stay using (at lexingtonhotelnyc.reztrip.com) can I then attempt BRG and still qualify for the 50k promo?
Old Jul 5, 2012, 7:52 am
KRS

Originally Posted by acker
If I book a cheap stay using (at lexingtonhotelnyc.reztrip.com) can I then attempt BRG and still qualify for the 50k promo?
No. You need to book using clubcarlson.com, then file a BRG specifying the lower rate at lexingtonhotelnyc.reztrip.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.