Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Canada
Reload this Page >

Help requested - Curious if someone fluent in English and French can help me?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2019, 9:01 pm
Original Poster

Hi all,

I realize this is entirely off-topic and has nothing to do with traveling at all. In fact, I am asking for a favor here only because I know a lot of Canadians are fluent in both languages soI thought my best chance of finding help looking for old classmates from Brussels would be right here, the Canadian forum.

And yes. That's Brussels. Belgium.

So long story short, these were the classmates from my secondary school (20+ years ago). I could recall their first names but not last. I've contacted the school previously but nobody could understand English. And while I could make out what they were saying on the phone, I couldn't reply in French. You can understand the frustration.

Anyway, without dragging on for too long, if you think you can help and are fluent in English and French, please PM me. I can provide the school and other info separately.

Thanks for listening.

Mod - If this is the wrong forum please feel free to move to the more correct directory.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.