FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   23 Kilos max baggage weight as of 13th Feb (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/635439-23-kilos-max-baggage-weight-13th-feb.html)

terpfan101 Dec 18, 2006 2:45 pm

Originally Posted by Radioman (Post 6866964)
its amazing how quickly a 9year old can spend money these days, its scary!!!

Just wait until she's 16. Talk about scary! ;)

So, now the issue, if everyone takes more cases, like our family, then the baggage hold will have less space and less space could mean problems for them for cargo etc....or maybe am wrong.
That's what I think too.

satish_ny Dec 18, 2006 3:02 pm

Originally Posted by sunrisegirl (Post 6867412)
Pucci can defend herself, but I think you're being extremely rude in some of your comments now and such insults are not pleasant to read. :mad: :td: :td:

Are we talking about the same person who views us like smokers, drunks, road ragers, ram raiders and other assets on society's social register?!
I find that extremely hilarious! :D :D Now that's a classic case of double standards.

sunrisegirl Dec 18, 2006 3:07 pm

Originally Posted by satish_ny (Post 6867666)
Are we talking about the same person who views us like smokers, drunks, road ragers, ram raiders and other assets on society's social register?!
I find that extremely hilarious! :D :D Now that's a classic case of double standards.

Yes the same one who went out of her way and way beyond the call of duty as shown in this thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=637095

I will say no more. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Radioman Dec 18, 2006 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by terpfan101 (Post 6867577)
Just wait until she's 16. Talk about scary! ;)

That's what I think too.

Gee thanks for that, you have made my year......:(

terpfan101 Dec 18, 2006 11:27 pm

Originally Posted by Radioman (Post 6867845)
Gee thanks for that, you have made my year......:(

Just giving you a heads up, this way it'll be her money and not yours come teenage years. I know my female friends spend an arm and a leg, especially my British friends when they come across the pond! But really, it probably won't be too bad. :)

pdsuk Dec 20, 2006 3:22 am

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE (Post 6857822)
For the gentleman who's company sends him on a three week trip without paying for laundry, I wonder what sort of organisation that is? Is this normal ? Now that answer I am interested in. I for one intend to chat to some passengers tonight and ask the question - after Ihave roundly insulted and humiliated them of course as I am informed that this is the way to go.

If the above reference related in anyway to my post - then I did not say that they did not pay for laundry. They did and in fact were generous when looking after us given the high degree of travelling that we used to do

thegoderic Dec 20, 2006 5:01 am

Just received a reply from the email I sent expressing my disgust etc. at the new policy.

The first sentence reads:-

I can understand your disappointment on our new baggage policy.

Now let me work this out. If customer relations are expressing an understanding that people are pi$$ed off with the policy it does beg the question why introduce it in the first place.

satish_ny Dec 20, 2006 5:05 am

Originally Posted by thegoderic (Post 6876936)
Just received a reply from the email I sent expressing my disgust etc. at the new policy.

The first sentence reads:-

I can understand your disappointment on our new baggage policy.

Now let me work this out. If customer relations are expressing an understanding that people are pi$$ed off with the policy it does beg the question why introduce it in the first place.

What else does the email say about the changes?