Search

Interesting announcement in EDI just now

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2019, 11:20 am
Ambassador: Oneworld Alliance
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold (GGL), Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, Marriott Gold
Interesting announcement in EDI just now

I just heard a very interesting announcement in Edinburgh. They called for all GCH without checked bags to come to reception. The 17.30 flights was showing a one hour delay, so I assume it was to rebook people. The flight is now showing a delay to 21.00 and they have now called all silver card holders. Inbound aircraft is here, so much be technical I assume.
Old May 30, 2019, 4:07 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Priority Club Gold, Accor Silver, Virgin Australia Gold
Originally Posted by squeeler
I just heard a very interesting announcement in Edinburgh. They called for all GCH without checked bags to come to reception. The 17.30 flights was showing a one hour delay, so I assume it was to rebook people. The flight is now showing a delay to 21.00 and they have now called all silver card holders. Inbound aircraft is here, so much be technical I assume.
And if GCH travelling with SCH?
Old May 30, 2019, 4:20 pm

I had that happen at MAN Christmas two years ago. Flight was delayed, so they paged all lounge guests to collect new boarding passes...

They wanted to shut the lounge!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.