Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cherry tomatoes onboard

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2019, 5:15 am

Programs: AA, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by Lefly
Oh, about the button-ready napkins: they're no use when you don't have any buttons
We learned the merits of napkins with button holes on AA and now carry document clips to use with unperforated napkins and button-less tops. You can achieve a good bib effect by tucking the bottom of the napkin between the tray and the table. It then catches food that you drop and allows you to retrieve it.
Old Mar 19, 2019, 5:16 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Originally Posted by TraumaDoc
Seemingly impossible not to spray a little bit either on you, or the back of the seat in front of you when you open them at altitude.
We sometimes use those on the boat, and I have developed a trick to deal with them.

Hold it just at the side of the nick where you cut it from between two fingers really firmly, so that there is no milk at all where you cut it. That way, you can open it without squirting. It works at altitude too, as I have tried that out in flight.

Haemostatic forceps may or may not be an overkill.
TraumaDoc likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.