Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which seat map is this please?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2018, 2:10 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Newly Wed
Just bumping my post as Banking Scots post relates to another plane / query entirely.
You probably know that route as well as anyone, and hence the likelihood of curtain roulette. Otherwise paging @MysticMeg. If you are at T-72 hours when Theoretical Seating is in place, and the curtain is in row 4 then you're fairly safe. If it's row 9 then you're not.
Old Dec 19, 2018, 3:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
You probably know that route as well as anyone, and hence the likelihood of curtain roulette. Otherwise paging @MysticMeg. If you are at T-72 hours when Theoretical Seating is in place, and the curtain is in row 4 then you're fairly safe. If it's row 9 then you're not.
I think you have mistaken me for someone else. I've never been to Milan before and know nothing about curtain roulette.

I'm at T-36(ish) with the curtain after row 6. Its BA576 on Friday morning. I think I'll chance it. For a flight less than 2 hours if we get bumped we'll survive.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.