Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Flight Safety Awareness Course DO Interest? Oct/Nov. '18

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flight Safety Awareness Course DO Interest? Oct/Nov. '18

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2018, 1:44 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by BotB

Sorry folks, Andy that does the training has come back and indeed informed me that they no longer do this training for the public, they do go give lectures at organisations but no simulations or slides, etc...so sorry about raising expectations! Seems this is one to put in the history books. Glad I could attend in the past, a real shame it is not continuing.

MODs please lock the thread as no longer relevant!

Safe travels

That's a shame BotB. It would be a really useful thing to do and thanks for being willing to organise. I wouldn't ever want to be in a situation where I needed to draw upon the course, but if it ever did happen the training would be invaluable and help you save yourself and probably others too. Hopefully BAFT will do a public course again one day.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 2:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/LTP, BA GGL/CCR/GfL, HH D/LTD, SPG/MR Plat/LTP
Ah, just as this event had caught my interest, I reached the slightly depressing finale. For the future, I'm definitely interested. Hoping for the best. Thanks to @BotB for the effort trying to arrange !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.