Wiki Posts
Search

Change name on BA holiday - cost?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2018, 8:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: ba, virgin, ua, hilton, spg
Change name on BA holiday - cost?

Please help. I have a BA holiday booked (Fly Drive to Italy in October; no hotel). If I want to change the name of one passenger:
a. Is this possible?
b. How much will the change cost?
- Thanks in advance to all knowledgeable members.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 8:55 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Just to be very clear, because it matters.

You say that you want to change the name of a passenger. Is it that it is a different person or that there is a typo or somesuch in the passenger's name. If it really is changing the name of a passenger, is this a middle initial or some other minor issue?
Old Aug 10, 2018, 9:27 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hotels.com Gold
Further to the above, is it because someone has changed their name on marriage/divorce/by deed poll?
Old Aug 10, 2018, 10:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: ba, virgin, ua, hilton, spg
Originally Posted by Often1
Just to be very clear, because it matters.

You say that you want to change the name of a passenger. Is it that it is a different person or that there is a typo or somesuch in the passenger's name. If it really is changing the name of a passenger, is this a middle initial or some other minor issue?
It is a voluntary change (different person).

Last edited by x229cle; Aug 10, 2018 at 10:09 am Reason: clarify
Old Aug 10, 2018, 10:09 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Changing the the person and name on a BA Holiday booking is a perk of the package.

It cost £150 when I did it last year and the person was changed over quickly. They took the payment straight away and it couldn’t be added to the outstanding balance.
RDinJER likes this.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 10:25 am

Programs: BAEC - Gold
It only cost £60 when I did this on a LGW-BCN Y booking. Perhaps it depends on the destination and class of travel. This was a complete passenger change as the guy I was travelling with initially had hurt himself so couldn’t do the race.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 10:28 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by TheFlyingCyclist
It only cost £60 when I did this on a LGW-BCN Y booking. Perhaps it depends on the destination and class of travel. This was a complete passenger change as the guy I was travelling with initially had hurt himself so couldn’t do the race.
Thats interesting I didn’t realise they had a variable charge. Mine was a LHR-SJC-SFO-LHR in J.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.