Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LTG card while holding a higher status?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2018, 11:35 am

Programs: BAEC-Silver, AMEX-BA Prem' Plus & Standard, Accor Gold, HH-Silver, IHG,IBIS On Business
@LTN Phobia - GDPR. Simply request your data, for highly intelligent reasons that you cant disclose of course, and in amongst that your email welcoming you to the venerable status should reappear.
Old Jul 21, 2018, 11:36 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Originally Posted by TWCLAM
@LTN Phobia - GDPR. Simply request your data, for highly intelligent reasons that you cant disclose of course, and in amongst that your email welcoming you to the venerable status should reappear.
Not really worth spending time wading through the massive pile of things they send out.
Old Jul 21, 2018, 11:40 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Accor Plat, Pucci Fan Club
Here is the text from the email I received a few weeks ago:-

Congratulations, you have earned Gold membership of the Executive Club for life.

This reward recognises the Lifetime Tier Points you've earned since you first joined the Club. In that time, you've earned 35,210 Tier Points - a fantastic achievement.

Your existing Gold Guest List status remains of course, but in the event you don't earn quite enough Tier Points in a membership year to maintain this, you now know you are guaranteed Gold for Life. Take a look below to find out the benefits of your lifetime Gold membership. Find out more →
LTN Phobia likes this.

Last edited by LTN Phobia; Jul 21, 2018 at 12:54 pm Reason: Edited URL just in case it's personalised....
Old Jul 21, 2018, 11:46 am

Programs: BAEC-Silver, AMEX-BA Prem' Plus & Standard, Accor Gold, HH-Silver, IHG,IBIS On Business
Hey you've either gotta commit and go all in or kick it to the grass but you raise a fair point. A good PA/ Secretary who wouldn't want to stab you in the neck for giving them such a time consuming and boreish task maybe?
Old Jul 21, 2018, 2:28 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President
My first year as GGL and LTG I got loads of mail from BA with new cards. Now it’s just a new GGL card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.