Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Mistake fare LHR - TLV [Tickets now cancelled by BA]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mistake fare LHR - TLV [Tickets now cancelled by BA]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2018, 7:53 am

Originally Posted by Woodbinerich
Good. Your situation is a little more complicated than I realised.
I'm sure you are aware of this,but from what you described you need
  • BA to cancel the remaining two fares
  • BA to issue a goodwill voucher/s
  • BA won't be able to help with any refunds for money paid to the travel agent, so the TA will need to do this.
See how you get on with the email, but you may need to go to a phone call. You are likely to get a quicker response as well.
The case is finally closed, I had to get both Amex and ABTA involved because crystal travel were ignoring my emails and phone calls. Once all the tickets were cancelled, BA agreed to issue me with £100 voucher per passenger that I can use direct instead of going through those cowboys again.
Old Oct 14, 2018, 12:04 pm

Programs: BAGGL, A3G, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, LHW Sterling
Originally Posted by yas212

The case is finally closed, I had to get both Amex and ABTA involved because crystal travel were ignoring my emails and phone calls. Once all the tickets were cancelled, BA agreed to issue me with £100 voucher per passenger that I can use direct instead of going through those cowboys again.
I am glad to hear you have resolution, although it sounds drawn out and difficult at least on the refund front.
Old Oct 14, 2018, 3:12 pm

Thank you, indeed it was drawn out. Thankfully Amex held the funds, so I was never out of pocket.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.