Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Adding a return flight to companion voucher booking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2018, 11:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club, AS Airlines Mileage Plan

I am using a Chase companion voucher (US BAEC member) for Club World flights and booking one way at a time. I asked earlier about this and received excellent advice: apparently it is now possible to book the outbound leg (in my case (SEA to LHR) at T-355 using the voucher, then book the return flight when it is released using full Avios, then call BA and have them apply the voucher and refund the extra Avios.

I have now booked our return flight and spent 125K Avios. My question is which number do I call to ask them to apply the voucher to the second booking? US Executive Club line or the UK one? The previous discussion always mentioned the UK line and I am OK with paying for the call to get the Avios refunded, but just want to make sure that is the correct option.

Thank you.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 1:40 pm

You should call the number for the country where your executive club membership is registered i.e USA .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.