Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Passport information not updatable

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2022, 1:21 am
Original Poster

Passport information not updatable

Hi, I'm travelling with BA in a couple of months and I'm going through updating all of my families documents on MMB and the Executive Club. I'm having problems updating some details. I've read other posts about the US contact address and this isn't my issue.

When I'm in MMB, I go to update the details for my passport and it asks for passport number - despite providing the correct number, it tells me that this is wrong and threatens to lock the booking. My wife is affected in the same way but not my daughter whose details it completely forgot.
If I go into BAEC, it hasn't remembered my passport details at all. When I try to save the update, I get a message "You are already logged in with a different account, You will need to log out and log in again to access a different scheme".

I'm not logged in with an other accounts. I've done the usual, tried different browsers, different machines, private browsing, clearing the cache. Nothing works. What is annoying is that I've already flown BA with these passport details in October so that should all be on the system.

I'm travelling with a disabled child so clearing these points before arriving at the airport is really useful. Any thoughts? Thanks
Old Jun 4, 2022, 8:05 am

Programs: BAEC
Apologies if you have tried this, but it's worth mentioning explicitly - have you tried accessing the MMB system (i.e. here) directly via PNR and surname, without being logged in to BAEC, in a private browsing window? I recall some issues along these lines can be resolved by editing the booking on its own, while not logged in/connected to BAEC in any way.
Old Jun 4, 2022, 8:17 am
Original Poster

Thanks xarantine, Sadly no more success.
Old Jun 4, 2022, 8:22 am

Programs: BAEC
Hmm - is there anything "odd" about this booking? i.e. is it anything other than BA ticketed (ticket number starting 125-) on BA metal? Has it been "fiddled with" e.g. via POUGs, changing sectors, etc?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.