Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA460 seat plan [Moderator edit to add the route: LHR-MAD]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2018, 4:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Silver,

Anyone any idea what's going on with this seat plan. Booked into CE and flight is usually on 777. However this seat plan seems to be showing economy layout 3-3-3 but with the picture used for CW seat on most seat maps? Do BA ever just use the economy section and block a middle seat or am I more likely to get a CW seat?
Old Nov 11, 2018, 4:45 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
It's probably best to put the route down as well as the flight number, so LHR-MAD. I'm always in awe of those people who have managed to memorise the entire timetable but there must be a few of us still working our way through the Loganair codeshares. [Edit: it looks like a BA Mod has amended].

That looks like the back of a 3 cabin 777-200ER, it's not even the forward cabin of WT! Either this is a mistake, an initial plan before Amadeus does aircraft matching (maybe the flight is a long way off?) or there is a severe trim issue! I imagine what will happen on the day will several stages removed from the scenario which is currently presented.
ThrowingBoeing likes this.

Last edited by corporate-wage-slave; Nov 11, 2018 at 5:00 am
Old Nov 11, 2018, 4:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Silver,
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
It's probably best to put the route down as well as the flight number, so LHR-MAD. I'm always in aware of those people who have managed to memorise the entire timetable but there must be a few of us still working our way through the Loganair codeshares.
Haha apologies but thanks for the response

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.