Search

Miami Lounge Advice

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2018, 5:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: ba exec club
Miami Lounge Advice

Hi all

Heading home from MIA this evening on the A380.

Flying club and am Silver EC member, anyone got any advice on lounges? Never flown out of MIA before so is there just the one lounge to use? Or multiple? If so what’s the best?

Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 13, 2018, 5:34 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Until the Premium Lounge in E gets refurbished later this year, you probably want the Flagship lounge by D30. Here's one (of the many) threads on the issue.

Lounge changes at MIA
Old Feb 13, 2018, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Until the Premium Lounge in E gets refurbished later this year, you probably want the Flagship lounge by D30. Here's one (of the many) threads on the issue.

Lounge changes at MIA
Thanks for the reply!

As someone who has never flown out of MIA before just to check is it easy enough to switch between concourses in MIA? If we were to go to that lounge? Cause BA use E am I right?
Old Feb 13, 2018, 6:40 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by ABJ92
As someone who has never flown out of MIA before just to check is it easy enough to switch between concourses in MIA? If we were to go to that lounge? Cause BA use E am I right?
E is the nominated lounge for BA flights and it's right by E security, taking the lifts up to it. D30 involves a bit of walking, but just follow the signs, there is a connecting corridor.
Old Feb 13, 2018, 10:04 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
E is the nominated lounge for BA flights and it's right by E security, taking the lifts up to it. D30 involves a bit of walking, but just follow the signs, there is a connecting corridor.

Thanks! Shall give this a try!

Does the lounge have showers?
Old Feb 13, 2018, 10:14 am

Originally Posted by ABJ92
Does the lounge have showers?
Yes, see the link above for photos.
Old Feb 13, 2018, 11:19 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG / Marriott GLD, HHonors GLD
Highly recommend the Flagship.

The E lounge was the play before; not because it's nice (it's not; very old) but because it had self serve Tattinger and ocasionally had OK food). D to E transfers are very easy and vice versa in Miami, only a bit of walking. The Flagship lounge is very nice; showers are wonderful; and there is good food and self serve Bollinger as well as decent spirits. It's located at D30

You can clear security at D to minimize the back and forth walking. Then follow the signs to E post lounge, they're connected airside
Old Feb 13, 2018, 2:47 pm

Programs: BA GFL. AA EXP. Amex Plat. Mucci.
Highly recommend the AA Flagship at D30. The food is excellent and so is the seating. The E lounge is very outdated and the food is terrible (warmers of Cuban sandwiches and overcooked pasta), but the liquor is good.

I travel out of this airport every week. Trust me, the AA Flagship is worth a visit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.