Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Malaga business class

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2017, 3:43 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, MUCCI, Elite Fan of MO, ALL Accor Live Gold
I'd stick with Row 4. They might run out of Champagne buy the time they get to Row 9.
Not that it's great champagne, but better than cava crap
Old May 18, 2017, 3:47 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
I'd move to the Exit row. Often when there is a large CE they will serve in both directions (one trolley going front to back whilst another goes back to front).
Old May 18, 2017, 3:54 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, MUCCI, Elite Fan of MO, ALL Accor Live Gold
Originally Posted by navylad
I'd move to the Exit row. Often when there is a large CE they will serve in both directions (one trolley going front to back whilst another goes back to front).
Really? I didn't know that.
Old May 18, 2017, 4:17 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Grande Annee
Really? I didn't know that.
Me neither. When did you see this my handsome Navylad?

I have seen them start at the back and work back to the galley - NCE was notorious for that.
Old May 18, 2017, 4:51 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
@PUCCI GALORE flattery will get you everywhere

I've had it on theee SH 321 trips in the last year- DUB and 2 x MAD. Have had 1 321 flight they didn't. It probably depends on how full and how long the flight is.
Old May 18, 2017, 4:58 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by navylad
@PUCCI GALORE flattery will get you everywhere

I've had it on theee SH 321 trips in the last year- DUB and 2 x MAD. Have had 1 321 flight they didn't. It probably depends on how full and how long the flight is.
As you say they must have been full as this would have triggered an extra FA (I think - I have not flown a 321 for a while). Still it's a sensible way to serve. Had it been Long Haul in my day, I would have probably served you myself. What's your tipple?
Old May 18, 2017, 5:17 am

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
As you say they must have been full as this would have triggered an extra FA (I think - I have not flown a 321 for a while). Still it's a sensible way to serve. Had it been Long Haul in my day, I would have probably served you myself. What's your tipple?
Usually stick to Doet Coke, but the alcohol free rose bubbles of QR was very nice, /9 for you I'd go all out
Old Jun 23, 2017, 7:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: CAMRA GGL (Gold Card Holder/Lifetime membership)
We made the right decision. I was very surprised that CE was not full, quite a few empty seats. It wasn't full in the back either.

Great seats in row 9! Loads of room, and bonus- cabin crew wheeled the trolley to the back, our row, then started serving forward !!! Great..

When we go home there isn't a row 9 in Bizzo, but I have bagged 1A&C . Sitting in the Costa Del Sol sunshine now with a cold beer by the pool. Not looking forward to going home, but knowing Row 1 bizzo, makes it less depressing slightly !!
Old Jun 23, 2017, 7:04 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by hungry
We made the right decision. I was very surprised that CE was not full, quite a few empty seats. It wasn't full in the back either.

Great seats in row 9! Loads of room, and bonus- cabin crew wheeled the trolley to the back, our row, then started serving forward !!! Great..

When we go home there isn't a row 9 in Bizzo, but I have bagged 1A&C . Sitting in the Costa Del Sol sunshine now with a cold beer by the pool. Not looking forward to going home, but knowing Row 1 bizzo, makes it less depressing slightly !!

I have row 9 biz class tomorrow from Amsterdam and I agree its a great seat....enjoy your holiday in the sunshine!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.