Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Liberty London First washbags.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2017, 7:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Originally Posted by mikeyfly
Thanks for the tip - got an email response in case anyone else was wondering:
No worries although I'm surprised that they don't sell it direct. There are of course people on fleabay selling it but this is normally just the small tubes from the kits, such as https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/40ml-Arom...UAAOSwTuJYrhgw
Old Feb 7, 2018, 5:46 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
I am a bit late to the party here, but do all F flights now have the new wash bags?

I have a flight to LAX next month and a flight to San Diego in April. Also have the guys bags now changed in design?
Old Feb 7, 2018, 6:12 am

Programs: BAEC, AA, Emirates, Hilton, Hyatt, Taj Hotels
I believe that all F flights have had the Liberty washbags for a while now. The last ones I got in the Autumn were black for gents. The contents are a tad underwhelming; they lack mouthwash and contain a practically useless razor and shaving gel. There are other bits and bobs including a deodorant thing that falls apart fairly quickly. The pen is quite nice though. Bag itself has more post flight utility that its predecessor.
Old Feb 7, 2018, 6:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
All flights have them and we are on our third design.
Old Feb 7, 2018, 7:38 am

Programs: Meh
Originally Posted by Betteronacamel
I believe that all F flights have had the Liberty washbags for a while now. The last ones I got in the Autumn were black for gents. The contents are a tad underwhelming; they lack mouthwash and contain a practically useless razor and shaving gel. There are other bits and bobs including a deodorant thing that falls apart fairly quickly. The pen is quite nice though. Bag itself has more post flight utility that its predecessor.
Deodorant thingy is useless, Pen is the only thing I keep.
Old Feb 7, 2018, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by stevie
Deodorant thingy is useless, Pen is the only thing I keep.
I find the deodorant useful, especially re the liquids rule. OK, you need to use it carefully otherwise it comes apart, but it fits back together easily enough and is an effective product which smells very good too.
Old Feb 7, 2018, 9:03 am

Programs: Meh
Originally Posted by Flexible preferences
I find the deodorant useful, especially re the liquids rule. OK, you need to use it carefully otherwise it comes apart, but it fits back together easily enough and is an effective product which smells very good too.
Maybe I just need to use it properly. It literally fell apart on first use.
Old Feb 7, 2018, 10:43 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by Can I help you
All flights have them and we are on our third design.
Yes, the third version of the gents one is much better than the two earlier versions. My wife likes the third ladies version best too.

I wonder if @LTN Phobia has managed to get one yet?
Old Feb 7, 2018, 11:12 am

Programs: BAEC Gold / M-Life Gold / HH Diamond
New design = best yet.

Deodorant is rubbish and goes straight in the bin with the dodgy razor. I do keep the toothpaste and the lovely shaving gel (handy for travelling) ^
Old Feb 7, 2018, 1:31 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, MUCCI, Elite Fan of MO, ALL Accor Live Gold
The only things useful to me are the lip balm and the pen. The rest are not good and I leave behind. Btw what ever happened to the eye gel in the men’s one?
Crampedin13A likes this.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 8:23 am

Is BA now restricting the amenity kits to just night flights? Was told in F on BA 287 that day flights don't have amenity kits. He "scrounged one up" for me, however.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 8:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
No it is not true they are provided for all customers on all flights, we do sometimes run out of one of the choices but normally on the return flights, I’m sure this happened ex LHR.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 9:15 am
Suspended

Is there a definitive list anywhere of the colours/issues over time for men and women?

From looking at the pictures online I seem to be missing one women's but not a men's washbag (but still seem to have the versions in pairs), despite travelling fairly regularly since they were introduced.

Apologies if there's already a wiki!
Old Jun 12, 2018, 9:16 am

Am I the only one who loves the shaving gel?
Old Jun 12, 2018, 9:20 am

Programs: BAEC Gold / M-Life Gold / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Dubh
Am I the only one who loves the shaving gel?
Nope! I love the stuff, both the smell and feel, even tried to buy some at Liberty (but they were out of stock).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.